The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TITAN's MLP Fanart Thread

TITANOSAUR

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://titanosaur.deviantart.com/
Howdy Diddly everypony-roony. how is everyone? well as everyone may or may not know, I been into the MLP FiM Frenzy lately so I desided to show ya'll some of my art.

some of these you may have seen some you haven't cuz they are new and just now showing them off. depending on when you joined the My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic thread in the same forum section as this art thread is in.

Anyways. these are linked from my DA Page. so please enjoy.

------
My Ponysona High Teck!

High Teck is a Mechanic, Inventor, and wickedly smart scientist. he is highly advanced in his knowledge of machinery and his creations are mostly all advanced robotics. his home is a now burried air cruiser he built for Princess Celestia herself. however after it landed near a mountain, an avolanche occoured and it burried the intire ship. only thing not buried was the ships bridge tower, wich High Teck was able to convert into both his Base of Operations as well as his home.

High Teck is as strong as he is creative and resourceful. and will always willing to face his own distruction to protect his friends and thoughs he loves. he is an honorable warrior as well as a devoted friend and guardian. he has a Big-Brother relationship twards the mane 6 and will always help out however he can. He is Arogant however, and won't admit his mistakes until he realises that they can harm somepony and will be sure he will fix them. he is often commissined by Princess Celestia to build things for her that she can use.

High Teck is Kind, Wise (though not as much as Princess Celestia), Loyal, and an honorable warrior.

------
High Teck and Princess Luna's Duet

Rainbow Dash: Is that Journey!? HAY YEAH IT IS!

------
The Night Will Last..... FOREVAH!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

------
Your Guardian 'til The End!

this is a turning point for me! I am now coloring my pictures on GIMP!

------

thats all for now. enjoy!

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
Why hasn't anyone posted here  yet this is all awesome!