The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discuss: The Lonely Journey

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all,
My computer clock went a little bit strange at some point so I ended up chopping off the first couple of minutes of this week's episode.

Anywho, here's the link:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...E4252E242752E5D

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well i dont know bout you all but um i think it is obvious those 3 raptor dinos are toast that took a unwanted swim :) chomper 3 bad sharp teeth zero. Regardless itthey would be wise to think twice about takeing on chomper ever again.

Pretty good ep i liked how it was pretty well centered on chomper though i was hoping they would flesh out his story a bit more.

The carnosaur baby sceen was funny remided me of the first time we seen chomper and he bit cera heheh.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Either my eyes were playing tricks with me or this was in higher quality than any of the others you've given, Action9000. :)

Anyways, nice episode.  It had a nice plot to work with.  You know, this seems to work with my theory a bit of how Sharpteeth tend to behave in the Mysterious Beyond.

You see, in the Mysterious Beyond, I believe it to be a dog eat dog world, literally. :P: Simply, Sharpteeth in the Mysterious Beyond only live with their own sharptooth species. (fastbiter, ridgeback, etc.) As such, they would eat any other sharptooth species if they got the chance.

My theory also works with it being in some cases that they go after their own species as well.  In rights of mating, I would believe it to be a literial fight to the death, and after the whole fight and mating ritual, guess what the female's first meal to help nurish the growth of the eggs of her future children is?  Yep, the now dead male that lost.

In the same idea, they would even eat the younger member of their own species if they weren't of the same herd.  As such, it makes sense with Red Claw wanting to have Chomper for dinner.

However, this makes me wonder how Screech and Thud got out of Red Claw trying to eat them.  Maybe Screech and Thud made a deal of some kind?

Anyways, back to the episode.

The scene where Chomper tried to make friends with someone younger definately reminded me of LBT 2's scene where at the end of "You're One of Us Now", baby Chomper bit Cera. :lol

Poor Chomper.  Now he knows what it's like to get bitten by the tail.  I bet he really regrets what he did to Cera now. :^.^:

I liked the songs, but I'm still waiting for something completely original.  Something with new lyrics and tune, please. :p

Well Action9000, expect the same old PM by Sunday.

Until then, see ya! :^.^:

raidpirate15

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Too bad i got here too late, oh well guess i have to find another way to see it

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This episode is pretty neat. I like that it's centered on Chomper and how he has to cope with the accusations of some inhabitants. (On a side note: It's also nice to see the Great Day of Sharing being referenced here ^^)Chomper, in his naivety, tries to make Sharpteeth nice so he won't be considered "dangerous" anymore.
Another thing I really like is the sniffer thingy going on. In general, there was nothing that bugged me. Not particularly great but enjoyable episode, no doubt! :)
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Actually, it would be so mighty awesome if Chomper ever did get Sharpteeth to cooperate.  True, it would suck for the Leaf Eaters, at first, as they'd have to deal with multiple different kinds of attacks, but, on the other hand, it could help get something I secretly believe Littlefoot wants deeply, an end to kind separation in the Leaf Eaters.  

All the ones that would be like Topps and refuse to join up with our kinds would be wiped out, with only those forming combined herds like the Great Valley surviving.  It could make the whole dino world a lot more pleasant.  

However, the fact that the kid one was mean to Chomper was kinda upsetting.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
on the other hand, it could help get something I secretly believe Littlefoot wants deeply, an end to kind separation in the Leaf Eaters. on the other hand, it could help get something I secretly believe Littlefoot wants deeply, an end to kind separation in the Leaf Eaters.

I'd love to hear your reasoning on that, as I never found anything in any of the movies that could suggest that. He's always about working together, and helping others, and getting people to see past their prejudices, like with Ali, or with the Valley and the tinysauruses.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jan 5 2015 on  05:48 PM
on the other hand, it could help get something I secretly believe Littlefoot wants deeply, an end to kind separation in the Leaf Eaters. on the other hand, it could help get something I secretly believe Littlefoot wants deeply, an end to kind separation in the Leaf Eaters.

I'd love to hear your reasoning on that, as I never found anything in any of the movies that could suggest that. He's always about working together, and helping others, and getting people to see past their prejudices, like with Ali, or with the Valley and the tinysauruses.
That, in itself, shows he can't be for it.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Jan 5 2015 on  05:19 PM
Quote from: vonboy,Jan 5 2015 on  05:48 PM

That, in itself, shows he can't be for it.
...lol. I had just read that sentence the totally the wrong way. Somehow I read end of kid seperation as the opposite of what it meant.

Oh, well. can't undo that now.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I still am sad that that kid didn't even want to be nice to Chomper.  Maybe if Chomper wasn't speaking in Leaf Eater, it might have gone differently.   :lol

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Assorted thoughts:
At 2:47 into the episode, Ducky says "Yes, yes, yes!" instead of "Yep, yep, yep!"
:FoobieOooooo

The "Time of Great Giving" is mentioned again in this episode. First time it's been brought up since LBT 3. Yay continuity! :DD

When Chomper encounters the fast biters, one of them has similar colouring to Screech, and one of them has similar colouring to Thud. It made me wonder who the third, reddish fast biter was supposed to be...
:ChomperOhhh
...then I realized that they were completely different fast biters altogether.
:OhYou
Still, it gave me the idea that it would've been interesting if Red Claw had had a third fast biter companion with him in the series. Possible fanfic inspiration?

Speaking of which, I notice this is the first episode where Red Claw shows up by himself, without Screech and Thud.
:olittlefoot

Lastly, here's a random image of Ducky and Spike.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 08:53:54 PM by StardustSoldier »