The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Simple Home Remedies (Funny)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
- If you're choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto!! The blockage will instantly remove itself

- Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the food while you chop

- Avoid arguements with your wife about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink instead

- A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the "snooze" button

- If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. You'll be afraid to cough

- You only need two tools in life - WD40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use the WD40. If it shouldn't move and it does, use the duct tape.

- If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I so have to breathe life into this topic again.  I was just about to begin a similar topic when I recalled reading this before I became a member :p.  Mousetrap, eh?  I outta put one on my alarm clock :lol.  I keep it on the other side of my bedroom and STILL hit the snooze and crawl back in the sack :rolleyes:.  Anyhoo, let's add to the list of tips to keep the human race alive, shall we?

*If you're not domesticated or are just too lazy to iron and need wrinkle-free clothes for work or whatever, pull up a chair by the dryer and keep vigil over the timer.

*If the contents of your pot or pan catch on fire, chuck the whole thing through the window.  Remember to open the window first!

*If your lawnmower won't start and there's gas in it, give it a swift kick and call it a (insert profanity), and this may get it going.  If not, save yourself the stress holding anger imposes on your organs and just take a sledgehammer to it already.  

Anyone else have tips to add?  Action9000's are priceless :lol  :lol!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Oh gawd, these are funny! :lol :lol

Hrm...I don't have anything to add at the moment. :p I'll think of something though. *thinks*

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sadly I don't have any more..but I'll see what I can come up with off the top of my head. :p

Let's see....

The kids are tired of your cooking and want to eat out, but you're worried about keeping within your budget.  Just keep these two points in mind:
1) what are the odds the home-cooked meal won't get burned?
and
2) if the odds aren't in your favour, it's cheaper to eat out than replace the fire extinguisher. :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If you're going to a meeting and have a feeling you'll fall asleep, take a generous amount of Beano in advance.  You'll never nod off for fear of letting one slip. :lol