The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What military aircraft are you?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go...take&obj_id=983

My result F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I am  C-21 Learjet

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you`re their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Oddly enough I got an F-22 too. Makes me wonder how many alternatives there are. From my responses I would have expected some reconnaissance balloon with no more arms than perhaps a slingshot in the hands of the observer :lol

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
C-21 Learjet.

I guess some of my answers sounds a bit narcisstic, I don't mean to make them such...but a quiz is a quiz anyway. :p

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm going to enjoy this I would be a

Mikoyan MiG 29K

Russian Jets totally Rock!  They unleash the true meaning of Speed.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Took it again and got the B-52.
 You`re a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren`t afraid to throw your weight around.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm an F/A-22 :D!  I am technologically inclined, and though I've never been tested in combat, my very name is feared.  I like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than I have to. And I can move with the best.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I became a F/A-22 aswell.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Tyrannosaur

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
i got an F-16 Fighting Falcon

"You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren`t afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman."

w00t! :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You`re a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction.
Rather self contradictory. Which wise being would love destruction? I think the two exclude one another, but I reckon the statements of such tests ought not to be taken too literally.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The result if you're an A-10

A-10 Thunderbolt II

You are an A-10. You may not be the prettiest or swiftest, but you`re tough as nails, and everyone knows not to mess with you!

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
C-21 Learjet

You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you`re their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
C-5 Galaxy

You are a C-5. You are a big lifter, and prefer to stay out of fights. You are plagued with maintenance issues, and thus people call you unflattering names all the time, but nonetheless they`ve found nobody suitable to take your place.