The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ace Combat series

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
borrowed my friends 360 yesterday. Beat missions 1-13 yesterday and Beat the game today. :lol:  :DD  :D And I did it on Hard difficulty! the super plane is awesome! Now I have all planes and all SP weapons bought!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
one of the songs from AC6. Called "A Brand New Day'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydrhzs-BmSs

Heard in the first cutscene.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The music from AC6 is the best I've heard in the series so far.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The lyrics to A Brand New Day.

The dawn, a brand new day
The sun, beat-ing back the end-less night
A ray, of warmth, a-round me
At last, I see, the light

To dance, with mor-ning birds
High trees sway-ing, sun-light shines so clear
So let, the clock march on-ward
I am safe and home, a new world is here

Oh won't you take, my hand, and fly a-way?
Where spi-rits soar, far as eyes can see
As planes draw lines in the clear blue sky-way
Lift our souls, and we'-re free

And though we know, the dusk, will seize the skies
Sha-dows a-bove, dark as they may seem
They show us why, as time, passes by, we must real-ize,
Now, is the time to love, is the time to live, is the time to dream

The dawn, a brand new day
The sun, beat-ing back the end-less night
So let, the clock march on-ward
I am safe and all is right...
Be-cause... this new world... is here...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: F-14 Ace,Nov 24 2007 on  09:52 PM
SPOILERS BELOW!

I bougt an Xbox 360 and Ace Combat 6 yesterday.  I just beat the game and let me say it was AWESOME!  I think it was the best one since Ace Combat 4.  Shamrock is the best wingman ever and the battles are amazing.  The maps are huge and some of the dogfights put Shattered Skies in AC4 to shame.  The graphics are beautiful and the landscapes are breath taking.  No more of the wimpy 1000 foot mountains.  Some of these are 10,000 feet high.  The music wasn't as good as it was in Ace Combat 5 but it was still good.  The only things I have a problem with is that the game only has 15 missions and 15 planes.  I miss the JAS-29 Grippen and the Mig-29 fulcrum.  I think they could have inclued the F-35 Joing Strike Fighter and the F-15 C.  The story is great and only has a few cheesy parts, but the cheesy parts are what makes the game so fun.  We all know that planes don't fly through tunnels but that is what makes Ace Combat so great.  Every game has a tunnel fliight and a canyon flight.  Ace Combat 6 had 2 of each.

I didn't care much for the fight with that crazy Estovakian dude because he kept sending all his crappy UAVs after me instead of fighting me outright.  He wanted to fight me throughout the game but when we actually met he kept avoiding me.  Stovie coward. <_<
You're right I hated that Pasterneck sents his UAV's at you. A Brand New Day in my opinion is one of the best song made for the series. Do the game on hard first so he can taste the EML when you go through the Campain again.