The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: The School Bully

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's not just falling behind from their posting to fast, it's how to you explain certain characters doing nothing.   Like the klingons beam onto the enterprise bridge and get into a fight, but Captain Kirk sits there and does nothing after talking to Spock and McCoy who are on the bridge and were talking to him just before the fight began.  That is what I mean, there is no real logical reason you can say Captain Kirk, or certain other characters I am doing in certain threads, have been totally silent and doing nothing this whole time.   I'm a stickler for what makes sense and continuity but to me certain things have to make sense.  As in this case, Captain Kirk would not just sit there and do nothing in that situation, and no character would do nothing for 1 or several pages of posts taking place in the same spot where they are.

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Our answer was a "Strict" RP.  One where everyone takes turns.   Once you post, everyone else has to post before you can again.   But that only seems to work well on paper.

~Tobe

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This could make for an interesting RPG. Anthropomorphic characters always make things interesting. I'm not usualy into "social" RPGs, but this one looks good. I also like the reptoid backgrounds, since that's my thing. I like Reptiles alot, so I'm always amking reptailian characters.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
ah, then that makes four potential posters to this RP.. and I have a friend outside these forums who says she may join

so a possible five contenders =)

shall we begin?

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'd like that, but the others should get a say in it, as well.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've watched people via 'checking online users' option and seen people come by this thread and go... so I'm a bit skeptic about interest =P

we can hold for another day if need be

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, gives me more time to work on my character.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I've been following along for the past several post now..and I'm interested as well...I'll join as soon as my midterm project is done!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would need to pmed any info about reptoids I'd need to make a character.  Also not sure if I"d do a male or female character, depends on the char ratio.  

Maybe waiting another day or so may be best, some folks who rp seem to only have time to come here a few times a week or so, so maybe give them time, and if you are extra buzy weekends it may be best to wait for that reason also.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
uhm.. I'll tell you what, Kor... instead of going through all that trouble, how would you like to play Mim?.. your dino character?

its an open offer free for the taking

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I might could make a slight exception here... after all, with so many Bully RP's made in this same manner, I dont think all of them have to be cannon to my series =P

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As long as you are sure.  What age should she be? And I"d likely need time to try to make up a personality with no back story.  Still feels odd since I thought no dinos were around, but it could be a parallel universe or earth 2 type of place maybe.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I might consider trying this one...I'd play a teacher of course. :P:  Unsure of the species....definitely will be furry though.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Would it be possible for me to join as an elf? Elves kick @$$.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Jan 18 2008 on  09:33 PM
Would it be possible for me to join as an elf? Elves kick @$$.
Uh....

it would be diferent =P

I'm not sure how to answer that

edit: That wasnt to sound rude or anything. I just cant picture an elf in this kind of universe..so Ireally dont know how to aproach that

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you can't, I can always think of something else. It would probably be like the Eagles from the Lord of the Rings.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Just to set the record straight, I will only be able to make one post a day...and depending on which day it is, not until after 8pm so this will be a very slow paced RP. ;)

Kapesh?

MarcusGalen

• Ruby
    • View Profile
*pops up and waves* hullo! surprise former player of this concept, here! I'll be joining in as the school's resident anti-hero/awesome, Ryan.

A coyote morph and very much confident in his own awesome. More details, and some surprises as things progress. Also, my posting will be about once a day. ^^;

I return this thread to the mastermind! Aves?