The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

About Me!!!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey there rali_chopfoot!

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum! Glad to have you on board with us! Anything you need a hand with, please do not hesitate to ask any of our members here. We're all friendly here ;) Just pick out a topic or make your own and post away!

Cya on there,

Littlefoot1616 :DD

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
WELCOME !

the Gang of five is sooo fun  :)

anyway Im guidolover ( because Im in love with Guido ! :lol  ) . Hope you have fun  :wave

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, rali_chopfoot! :smile

Quote from: rali_chopfoot,Dec 20 2011 on  09:59 PM
Dr.Curzon is right...I get teased 24/7  :(    :exactly
Sorry to hear that. :( Don't worry, though; as others have said, this is a very friendly place. (Trust me; I wouldn't even be a member here if it weren't.) And feel free to ask if there's anything you needed help with regarding the forum.

By the way, I noticed that this thread has yet to actually live up to its title. :p Were you still going to tell us a bit about yourself? (Only if you feel like it, of course. :angel)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Yes, we are very curious.  I get teased alot too, probably cause I'm short and have spontaneous "shout-outs" (not really the right word)

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
By the way, I noticed that this thread has yet to actually live up to its title.  

Pangaea, what do you mean by that?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, we are very curious. I get teased alot too, probably cause I'm short and have spontaneous "shout-outs" (not really the right word)

Well, since rali can't come anytime soon, I'll answer in our place. We're quite sensitive, and a big talker (hehehe), so many find rali annoying.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dr. Curzon,Jan 6 2012 on  02:22 AM
By the way, I noticed that this thread has yet to actually live up to its title. 

Pangaea, what do you mean by that?
Oh, um…I was just referring to the fact that the thread is titled "About me", but rali hadn't told us about herself yet. Did it sound like I was teasing? I'm sorry. :unsure: I promise you, I would never deliberately tease anyone unless I knew them well enough for there to be a mutual understanding that I am only being playful; I do like to make jokes and wisecracks (on the GOF, these are usually punctuated by one of these emoticons: :lol :p :P:), but as a longtime former teasing victim myself, I am downright terrified of offending people, and take pains to avoid doing so. My apologies if I failed in this instance.

Also, sorry for not responding sooner. It hasn't been easy for me to post on the GOF lately. :unsure:

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.