The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's all this then?

Spike_of_the_Valley

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi everybody!  As you've probably guessed, I'm new here, so I thought I'd make a topic here, since that's the purpose of this subforum.  

I'm a fairly recent LBT fan, having just got into the series a few months ago.  That said, I've gotten into the series quickly, and have now watched all the movies.  I've yet to see any of the TV show, because I've yet to see any sign of it airing here in Australia and it certainly hasn't been released on DVD here (I generally only download stuff if I'm sure it's not going to be released over here, because it would just wind up clogging up my small hard drive).  

As you've probably guessed from my username, my favourite LBT character is Spike.  Beats me why, I just find something adorable about him.  

Aside from LBT, my other interests include:

Video games (Nintendo primarily)

Wargaming (Games Workshop stuff)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Transformers

Toy collecting (whatever I can find at retail that I like and can afford - sadly, no LBT toys to be found over here)

Writing (sadly, I haven't gotten the creative spark to do any LBT fanfiction, before you ask)

That's me in a nutshell.  I'm not the most frequent poster, but I daresay I'll make comments on a fairly regular basis, so see you all around.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Spike_of_the_Valley! :)
It is always a pleasure to see a new face in our community.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own   :yes
You don't happen to live in Western Australia, do you? For that's where the first other land before time fan lives whom I ever got to know.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Quite varied interests you have there.  I hope you'll enjoy your visits here and make many friends also.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Welcome to the forum!  We don't have many real Spike fans here.  Glad to have you around. :yes

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hey there, and have fun posting. :waves

Are you a Watershipper by chance?  Your topic line came right out of the dvd. :p

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hi Spike of the Valley! :wave Welcome to the GOF forum! I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Spike_of_the_Valley

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.  

You don't happen to live in Western Australia, do you? For that's where the first other land before time fan lives whom I ever got to know.

By an astonishing coincidence, I am from Western Australia (which I have to get out of the habit of calling WA - I think it makes people think I'm from Washington or something).  

Welcome to the forum. Quite varied interests you have there. I hope you'll enjoy your visits here and make many friends also.

Yeah, my variety of interests probably aren't good for my wallet, but at least LBT doesn't leave too big a hole.  

cute avatar.

Thanks.  It's amazing what you can find on Google images.  For instance, I had no idea there were so many LBT video games until I did an image search, of all things.  

Are you a Watershipper by chance? Your topic line came right out of the dvd.

Well, my topic line was just an old cliche that came to mind.  Stereotypically said by British cops, I believe.  As for whether I'm a Watershipper, I have no idea what that is, so you'd better fill me in on the lingo before I answer that question.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF!  Hope you enjoy it here!

As for finding TV Episodes, there is a site that has them.  Go here: http://www.landbeforetime.co.nr/

The link to Downloading TV Episodes should be on the left hand side.  From there, it's super easy to either Download or watch the eps. :)

Have fun watching. :^.^:

Note: The episodes are in a lower quality than what you normally see, but they are good enough to get a basic idea of what is going on. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spike_of_the_Valley,Jul 2 2008 on  08:40 AM
Well, my topic line was just an old cliche that came to mind.  Stereotypically said by British cops, I believe.  As for whether I'm a Watershipper, I have no idea what that is, so you'd better fill me in on the lingo before I answer that question. 
I think they did that in some Monty Python skits, sit that where they got it from instead of making it up themselves?

I think by Watershipper Petrie means someone who is a fan of the book and or animated movie.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF! I'm a writer as well, as you can probably tell by my signature. See ya round!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hey...  Welcome to the GOF...  One more member...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 But one more member can make bigger parties, specially for the birthdays-stardays-hatchdays :p .
 Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll get a great time in there, so, as you said, see you around :DD .