The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite Sharptooth/Sharpteeth From All Movies

Hypno · 27 · 4563

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
i choose Crusher and his 2 other sharpteeth. :wow
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper: You forgot about me.   (On the other hand, I'm a friendly one so I guess it's ok.)

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
sorry about that. i meant sharptooth antagonists.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Mar 15 2015 on  04:21 PM
I'm glad you agree that he'd never be in that category........  :wub

Well, in that case, the Plated Sharptooth.  Though Dil and Ichy (not on there) are my second.

P.S., welcome to the GOF.  Glad to have a new member.   :yes

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 15 2015 on  05:25 PM
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Mar 15 2015 on  04:21 PM
I'm glad you agree that he'd never be in that category........  :wub

Well, in that case, the Plated Sharptooth.  Though Dil and Ichy (not on there) are my second.

P.S., welcome to the GOF.  Glad to have a new member.   :yes
Thanks. I'm from the Dinosaur Battlegrounds forum, (it's a coming game) my name is also Hypnobrai there. I joined these forums because I heard about The Land Before Time 14. I can't wait for it! I'm also a guy who likes to make topics like this. Plus I'm also on Fanfiction and Deviantart! Sorry if it was off topic, but I'm new and I needed to say this. :wave

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bump!

Since the newly released movie came out, the Featherhead Sharpteeth and the Horned Sharptooth needs to be added, as well as Ichy and Dil, which I never added in the beginning.

If you can, PM me because I need to know how to edit polls.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Look at my avatar.
 ;)
I think I don't need to describe my choice. just remember what he was doing original movie.

---
I would also point Sharptooth from LBT5 (for his jumps, strength, and HUGE persistence in land and in water).

EDIT:
wait wait, there's also Chomper.  :DD
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sable

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://ravenclawdirewolf.tumblr.com
The original Sharptooth, hands down. None of the others came close to the threat level he posed to the main characters.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Original Sharptooth, hands down. Second place goes to Chomper's Parents.

Who the heck is Crusher, though?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dr. Rex,Mar 6 2016 on  05:28 PM

Crusher? It's a fan name of the Orange-Brown Sharptooth.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Mar 6 2016 on  09:16 PM
Quote from: Dr. Rex,Mar 6 2016 on  05:28 PM

Crusher? It's a fan name of the Orange-Brown Sharptooth.
Ah, I see. Thanks. :D

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Of the choices that are available, the Original Sharptooth. But if I could add a choice, The Horned Sharptooth (Carnotaurus).

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes I'd also go with the original T-Rex since it was awesome looking and kinda scary looking also.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: ADFan185,Apr 22 2017 on  05:44 AM
Yes I'd also go with the original T-Rex since it was awesome looking and kinda scary looking also.
I've actually changed my mind. I choose the Horned Sharptooth, and if it must be one from poll Spinosaurus (or Sharptooth with sail). :)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Hey ADfan, I never saw which Sharptooth you chose as your favorite. Which is your favorite?

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Apr 23 2017 on  10:17 PM
Quote from: ADFan185,Apr 22 2017 on  05:44 AM
I've actually changed my mind. I choose the Horned Sharptooth, and if it must be one from poll Spinosaurus (or Sharptooth with sail). :)
Yeah I still don't know how to edit polls so I never added the Featherhead Sharpteeth and the Horned Sharptooth to it.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks. Nobody made something like this so I decided to make it back in 2015.