The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Massive Pixar Roleplay

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good ideas kor.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
A multi-universe linked with portals that characters may or may not know about, which would allow not only our futuristic robot friends to join the timespan of the rest of the characters, but may also allow all the characters to visit each other's 'worlds', so to speak?

AWESOME!!! We like the way you think, Kor!! :D

Btw, I've never seen Fraggle rock before, but looking at that intro, it looks adorable!! :DD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets have that shall we? :D
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So lets get this underway , FBS lets get us started shall we?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
No problem, the unplayed characters can be used freely until someone comes and claims them!! I'll get the RP created!! :DD I guess it can start with characters going through the portals to find themselves in our world or each other's world. That fact depends on your preference. This is all just for goofy fun!!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pick a place to start, like Bonnie house.. and go from there..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Uh-huh. just go from wherever the characters are being played, then make them go through a...vortex or something, and POOF! There we go! All the characters are together.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so what should we name the rp?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Should the ones for the smaller characters be near Bonnie's house or with 1 or 2 inside her house?    Where the toys are kept maybe?  Or a mix of that?

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I made the RP with the simple, to-the-point title of Pixar RP! I made my grasshopper buggy character enter the vortex. I'll bring in my other two fc's a bit later. You guys can have your characters interact and go through the vortex too!!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well say you entered my characters yard.. I saw you had them go into Bonnies yard and then editted it out. That would have been perfect to introduce my characters.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I just thought it would be too early, but if you like that introduction, I can easily put it back in!!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no it would be fine. the first world you entered happened to be the world wher my charaxcters resided.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I brang Mater in there as well. And Jesse. Although, Jesse's in the same universe with Trixie.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
which is fine.. this is set a little after the events of TS3.. woody and the others have been with bonnie for a couple months now..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I spent some time watching toy story 1 and cars.  It looks like the rc car can't talk, fro the brief scenes I was able to find him in.  

for the cars fc I was thinking of doing Filmore, the vw bus since in his brief scenes he seems similar to Shaggy's in some ways.

Not sure of the name of my oc Tesla roadster car character.  Though it may be interesting having an electric car from that universe as a character.  easy enough to recharge since the character can plug in anywhere if a plug can be found.  Not sure of the gender.