The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A New Crossover

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kor and I have been devising a plan to revise the TMNT ideas, and add in other shows to the mix.  The idea is to mix 80's TMNT, Kung Fu Dino Posse, Street Sharks, & Extreme Dinosaurs, and the potential plot revolves around an underground tournament.

Characters
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
Splinter
Shredder
Beebop
Rocksteady

Kung Fu Dino Posse
Kane
Lucy
Jet
Chow
Edgar
Polly
Skor
Skrap

Street Sharks
Ripster
Jab
Streex
Big Slammu
Piranoid
Slobster
Slash
Lena Mack
Bends

Extreme Dinosaurs
T-Bone
Stegz
Bullseye
Spike
Hardrock
Bad Rap
Hax
Spittor

OC's

Add other FC's that I have not mentioned.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quite a few fc's to choose from, a lot in mind.  For the overall feel of the rp would you prefer to go with the 80's tmnt type feel since some of the shows are different in their feel and style I guess you'd say.  Like the 80's tmnt and kung fu dino posse are shows with more comedy and silly stuff then the street sharks and extreme dinosaurs.  Though my perceptions may be wrong.  

A very interesting idea I think.  Any idea of what characters you'd like to rp as from that list, or oc's you'd like?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The only FC I know I'd like right now is Splinter, and I'll use three OC's from the last 80's TMNT discussion thread.  I'll think of others later after the others pick.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I"ll wait and let others pick first as far as FC's.  There's a lot to choose from.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I know all of the characters in Extreme Dinosaurs and Dino Squad.  :p  :DD  :smile  :lol
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe