The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello again, everyone!

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Remember me?  :lol

Babidi Kraken Guard, returning to the Gang of Five forums once again! Boy, it's been a long time - HEY! We've got a new Land Before Time movie! Man, I remember when peeps were discussing the possibilities of another movie - some of them talking about how the next one would have involved the Dinosaurs preparing for the oncoming meteor that would have wiped them out... Not entirely sure if they were serious or if they were joking about that.  :p

Aw man. If I might ask, could I undergo a Username change, please? I'd like to go with Kraken Guard - or KrakenGuard, if we only use one word names?  :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we don't change usernames, to avoid confusion. good to have you back babi. its been awhile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 25 2017 on  01:52 PM
we don't change usernames, to avoid confusion. good to have you back babi. its been awhile.
Rats, that stinks. Ah well.
Thanks, Nick! Hope things have been goin' well over here!  :lol

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi! It's also great to see a member returning after along time, even if I can't recall seeing you before. In any case, welcome back!  :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back to the forum!  :wave

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Despite being here for over 4 years now, I don't think we've met before. Glad to see you return, hopefully not just stepping by ^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi! It's also great to see a member returning after along time, even if I can't recall seeing you before. In any case, welcome back!  :)

Welcome back to the forum!  :wave

Despite being here for over 4 years now, I don't think we've met before. Glad to see you return, hopefully not just stepping by ^^spike

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :DD  And a hello to the peeps that have joined during my absence!  :smile
It is nice coming back here again - I actually came back because there was something that I thought the peeps on here would be interested in checking out. I just need to decide where would be a good place to make a topic about it.  :DD

But of course I'm not just gonna drop by, leave a thread and vanish! I am hoping to stick around on here a bit more.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hello there, babidikrakenguard! Even though we have never met before, welcome back to the forum!

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome back to the GOF. We haven't met before as well but I hope you will stay around for a while. :)littlefoot