The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What did you get for Holiday 2020?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy Holidays, everyone!  Once again, it's time to reveal what you got for whatever Holiday you celebrate at this time of the year.

For me, it's Christmas, and here's my Christmas Gifts.

Batman: Death in the Family (Interactive Blu-ray)
Trolls: World Tour
Sonic the Hedgehog (Movie)
$20 Nintendo Gift Card
Pajamas
Extra Roll of Toilet Paper (You know, one of the jokes of 2020 and all that.)
New Mask (Plan to wear it at work tomorrow.)
Candy
Picture of my Grandparents (RIP)
My Grandfather's Wallet
$250 in Cash

That's all from me.  What did you get?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy holidays everyone! Nice, pokeplayer! :)

I gave myself some lovely slippers made of sheep wool
My boyfriend got me a big Thermos flask, which is something I've wanted for a while
And I got the both of us two LEGO Mario sets. Something to build during the holidays!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy holidays, everyone!  :)

I had a small get-together with my elder sister and nephew earlier in the week, though the family Christmas with my father will have to wait until they have recovered from Covid.  I gave my sister a fun party game and two bottles of her favorite wine, and I gave my brother-in-law a New Orleans Saints water bottle and masks (he is a major fan of the team).  I also gave my uncle a selection of coffees and a coffee cup set to replace the ones that he lost in the house fire.

As for myself, I got a selection of mead and wines.  But my favorite gift was the "We Survived 2020" gift set, which included two rolls of toilet paper, hand sanitizer, a "I survived 2020" ornament which listed all of the horrible stuff that happened this year, and a Coronavirus renege coloring book which features images of horrible things happening to the Coronavirus.   :lol  I have included some pictures below:

« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 08:50:47 PM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Happy holidays, everyone! :petrieLOL

This year I didn't get that many presents, which was completely fine by me as we already discussed this with my mother before Christmas. I got mostly clothes and sweets. :wow Not a lot, but definitely enough for me. Christmas is not all about presents, right? It's about the food as well. :p

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Happy Holidays! :)petrie

I didn't get much for Christmas this year. My brother gave us all a new router to improve our internet connectivity because he got so tired of the old one. I also got a PlayStation Plus subscription renewal mere hours after my old one expired!
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For me, I got some essentials and one thing I really wanted. The essentials were some new shirts and pants to replace the older ones that have been getting worn out recently. And the one thing I really asked for was the Lego International Space Station set (for which I'm so relieved that I actually got it, as I've seen it listed as sold out almost three weeks ago). It'll probably be a couple weeks before I can have a chance to assemble that set, but once I do, it'll definitely be displayed right next to my Lego Saturn V rocket and Lego Apollo Lunar Lander sets.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gifts were limited this year as my family never got together due to the pandemic. My mom did send me some chocolate and a clip you can attach to a belt of backpack strap to clip a DSLR onto.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
Well;

A 3D printer.
2 50 dollar cards. (Haven't paid yet.)
A "Gold Mine" bag of gum.
A bag of dark chocolate Reeses cups.
Christmas marshmallow figures.
Christmas style chocolates.
A grape juice squirter that gives flavour to water. (haven't tried it yet.)

That's all I remember for now.

Sarah

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Here's my list:
- a book about paleontology
- 2 notebooks
- a new alarm clock
- acrylic painters
- crayons from my grandmother

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
A new wardobe that my mom's cat was inspecting and claimed as his own as you can see here.

A painting book with a water color pen set.

A crystal gowing kit

And some misc treats like candy, apple and orange and socks. I like socks.

Annnd money