The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Snork and Strafe

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Those of you who have taken part in the LBT rpgs on this site may be familiar with these two dinos.  I am about to start a serries on FF.net with Snork and Strafe as the main characters.  The first story basically talks about their childhood and early life.  It will not have Littlefoot or the gang in it because it takes place during the events of the first movie.  However, the second story will have Littlefoot and Co. in it.  The first story is probably going to be dark and will be rated T for some blood and violence in later chapters.  Here are the profiles for the two characters:

Strafe

Species: Iguanodon (spikethumb)

Friendly and easy going, she is the only survivor from her herd from the Great Earthquake. Strafe is gentle and kind and soft spoken but she is brave and can be fearsome if threatened. Otherwise, she seems shy and skittish. Her skin color is kind of a greyish blue color and she has a white underside. She also has green eyes. Also, Strafe has a scar on her left front shoulder as a result of an encounter with a sharptooth. Strafe likes to play in the water although she doesn't like it when it raind for long periods of time. As of right now, Strafe has no mate. She enjoys spending time with her best friend, Snork, who stood up for and protected her after the great earthquake.

Snork
species: parasaurolophus (swimmer)

Friendly, and smart for his species, Snork has survived fires, shaprtooth attacks, the Great Earthshake, and the journey to the Great Valley. He met Strafe on the way and the two became inseparable friends. Snork is loyal and often protective of Strafe. Snork is generally friendly and gererous. He cares about others and hardly ever has anything bad to say about others. Like littlefoot, Snork's mother was killed by a sharptooth. His father blamed him for it and never seemed to care if anything happened to his son. When Snork met Strafe, she was all alone. Snork begged his father to just allow her to acompany them to the valley but he refused. Then, when Snork disobeyed him, his father banished him from the herd. Snork and Straf made their way to the valley together and now live there. Right now, Snork has no mate. Snork's skin color is kind of a tanish color with a very dark green stripe down his back. Snork has brown eyes. Snork has various scars from the many dangerous encounters. Most of them he got as a child because his father neglected and in some cases even abused him. Snork has a rather noticable scar on his right hind leg from cutting himself on a jagged rock during the big earthquake. He also has a noticable scar on his tail when a velociraptor grabbed onto it with its sharp claws. Snork is very couragous and would even be willing to give his life to protect his friends, especially Strafe.

I will have the first story up on FF.net soon and I may post it here as well.  I haven't thought of a title yet.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I have now started on chapter 1 but it still needs lots of work.  I peobably won't be able to get it up on FF.net until Thursday due to the fact that I have a book report and research project to work on.  And I still haven't thought of a title yet.

WeisseEdelweiss

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://weisse.edelweiss.sheezyart.com/
When you get the first chapter up, could we get a link, please?  ;) I like to put reviews on people's work on the actual site more so than on a forum.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Spoilers ahead!
Alright, here are some detales of my fanfics.  I had begun to write the second one before I decided to make a three part serries out of it.  I have the first few chapters of the second story done but will now post them until I get the first story done.  I haven't had time to work on it though due to a research paper I'm working on.  Anyway, here are some things that happen in the story.

1st story:
. Strafe is the main character.  This it the first story I have written with a female main character.  Snork is also a major character but Strafe is the most important.

. Red Claw from the LBT tv series will make a couple of appearances.  He is the sharptooth that kills Snorks mom.  Later, he nearly kills Strafe when he bited her on the shoulder.  She made him let go by slashing him across his left eye and thus giving him that scar.  She nearly dies from her injuries after that.  Snork saved her by washing the injury and packing mud on the wound to stop the bleeding.

. Snork's father becomes cold-hearted and abusive towards his son after his mate's death and is a fanatical racist towards other species.  He banishes Snork from the herd after Snork disobeys him and brings Strafe, calling him a worthless disappointment.

Some of you may know this from reading the character profiles in the rpg section.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This isn't my picture so I'll just post a link to it.  I found this on Deviantart and it reminds me a lot like Strafe, my iguanadon character.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/350103...h+age_scale%3A5  
Really, the only difference is that Strafe has a light grey underbelly, and has black and light grey stripes down the second half of her tail.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com