News:

Author Topic: Worst song you ever heard?  (Read 2329 times)

Ducky123

• Ducky is not pleased, nope nope nope
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Worst song you ever heard?
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2015, 04:59:38 AM »
These are good songs in my opinion, especially Uptown Funk :smile Then again, the music you usually like to listen to is something I have absolutely no ear for, so to speak :p Music tastes are just different sometimes I guess :)
Note to self: finally create that signature lazy bum! :P

F-14 Ace

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2015, 05:11:48 PM »
I heard "Girl Crush" playing on the country station the other night and I'm suddenly reminded of why I hate break-up songs.  Everybody kept telling me how great this song was and all, but really, its just some girl whining about how she's jealous of another girl for stealing her boyfriend.  

MC CJ'S REVENGE

• Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2015, 08:09:07 PM »
This is by far the worst song on planet Earth and possibly the Universe. :x I can't even began to the describe how bad this song is. You have to listen to it to understand that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4

Even Benzino is a better rapper then these clowns and he got destroyed by Eminem in the early 2000s. Songs like this are why I stopped listening to the radio, seven years ago.

Songs like this are a disgrace to hip-hop in general. I'm so happy I shunned the mainstream era music in general, cause it talent-less, stale, boring, lackluster, low, and sexist to the max.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
Re: Worst song you ever heard?
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2019, 12:22:28 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

The guitar solo is the best part of this song definitely! :DD
BIG... BIG... BIG... BIG... WATER!