News:

Author Topic: Normal LBT art  (Read 5613 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« on: November 23, 2013, 05:05:15 am »
Here is some of my normal land before time fan art. No crossovers, no humanized version. Just the gang and other characters.

This one is a drawing of that cute scene from the first film were they all sleep together.


This one is of my favourite character Cera as a new born.
I always found it funny that she still had some of the egg shell on her horn.


This one is of Chomper's mum and dad.

Dosu2Dinner

  • Spike
  • *
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 05:27:14 am »
:DD I love it! I really like how you've used photos as backgrounds for the some of the drawings, it creates a nice effect, almost nostalgic...not sure how, but it really does!  :lol

Chomper's parents are amazing too! Even though they look pretty vicious here, I can imagine them turning to each other and hugging as well...you've given them that look that they can do anything with!

 :yes  Very good stuff - you should really do more soon!

Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:41:20 am »
Quote from: Dosu2Dinner,Nov 23 2013 on  04:27 AM
:DD I love it! I really like how you've used photos as backgrounds for the some of the drawings, it creates a nice effect, almost nostalgic...not sure how, but it really does!  :lol

Chomper's parents are amazing too! Even though they look pretty vicious here, I can imagine them turning to each other and hugging as well...you've given them that look that they can do anything with!

 :yes  Very good stuff - you should really do more soon!
Thanks a lot! :) I will be doing more soon.

Kor

  • The Gang of Five
  • *
  • Posts: 30098
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 10:22:36 am »
Nice pictures you've done, fun to see them.  Thanks for sharing them here.  Hope you do more and share them here.

Ducky123

  • Ducky has had enough of photobucket, postIMG, zeta and TapaTalk, yep yep yep!
  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 6859
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 11:10:24 am »
Awww, The Gang & Cera are cute and the backgrounds fit the pictures very well. Oh, and Chomper's Parents look great, too :yes
hmm, a signature? I'll think of something.

Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 11:51:38 am »
This is the raw unedited drawing of  Sharptooth  that I used for my Dalek vs. Sharptooth drawing.Without the dalek extermination FX.


Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 10:51:49 am »
This is a drawing of Littlefoot on a hammock....
I got the idea for this off a screen saver from a LBT Animated movie book CD-ROM.
 http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/v2li.gif/

Kor

  • The Gang of Five
  • *
  • Posts: 30098
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 12:57:05 pm »
Nice pictures, of the 2 most recent I think I like the Littlefoot in a hammock one.  A humorous scene to me for some reason.

Ducky123

  • Ducky has had enough of photobucket, postIMG, zeta and TapaTalk, yep yep yep!
  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 6859
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 01:57:01 pm »
Wow, the Sharptooth is just epic and Littlefoot sleeping in a hammock.. :lol: Well Done!
hmm, a signature? I'll think of something.

Dosu2Dinner

  • Spike
  • *
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 06:46:55 pm »
The hammock is an interesting concept.  :lol Nicely drawn though, as is the sharptooth.

Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 07:25:59 am »
Here's a cute drawing I did of Cera, based of a scene from the LBT 4 were Ali thanks her for been her friend.


Ducky123

  • Ducky has had enough of photobucket, postIMG, zeta and TapaTalk, yep yep yep!
  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 6859
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 12:01:37 pm »
Awww cute :)

Her eyes speak more than thousand words, they're especially well done!
hmm, a signature? I'll think of something.

Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 06:56:42 am »
Here is a drawing of the scene were Littlefoot and Cera are playing in the swamp before Sharptooth comes along. This is actuallymy Littlefoot and Cera through dalek POV drawing in my dr who crossover topic. Except there's just no dalek POV effect. I also had a go at colouring this one digitally on Photoshop.


Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 05:01:54 am »


This here is an illustration of one of the scenes which I said I would have done in my changes you would have made the first film topic.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=13316

Here is a scene I would have had (just after they get rid of Sharptooth and see that Petrie is ok), were Cera is apologises to Littlefoot for the mum insult. "She was a stupid long-neck too".
I'm not too good at coming up with dialog but here's a rough idea of how I think it would go.

Cera: Erm.. Littlefoot... I.. I'm sorry for what I said about your mom..... I didn't mean it, I was angry.....

Then Littlefoot excepts her apology and then they hug or nuzzle each other.

Ducky123

  • Ducky has had enough of photobucket, postIMG, zeta and TapaTalk, yep yep yep!
  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 6859
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 12:29:19 pm »
Ah yeah... this is a scene that, while not necessarily needed, would have added something to the movie indeed. Hence, such a scene will be in my fic (though I'm still VERY far from getting to that point :p)

You got Cera's expression pretty well :yes She really does look embarrassed and sad about her actions.
hmm, a signature? I'll think of something.

Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 12:36:04 pm »
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 7 2014 on  04:29 PM
Ah yeah... this is a scene that, while not necessarily needed, would have added something to the movie indeed. Hence, such a scene will be in my fic (though I'm still VERY far from getting to that point :p)

You got Cera's expression pretty well :yes She really does look embarrassed and sad about her actions.
Thanks, well actually I tried to make Cera's expression look more ashamed for what she did. As you probable know by now I'm a big fan of Cera, and I would have liked to have had a scene like this as I feel it would make her more likable to show she feels bad for the way she behaved throughout the film till this point and is sorry for it.

CeraTheRed

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 611
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2014, 05:09:29 pm »
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 7 2014 on  04:01 AM


This here is an illustration of one of the scenes which I said I would have done in my changes you would have made the first film topic.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=13316

Here is a scene I would have had (just after they get rid of Sharptooth and see that Petrie is ok), were Cera is apologising to Littlefoot for the mum insult. "She was a stupid long-neck too".
I'm not too good at coming up with dialog but here's a rough idea of how I think it would go.

Cera: Erm.. Littlefoot... I.. I'm sorry for what I said about your mom..... I didn't mean it, I was angry.....

Then Littlefoot excepts here apology and then they hug or nuzzle each other.
Aaaawwwww, I'd have LOVED to see this kind of scene. I mean, it's pretty clear by the end, Cera wants to be friends with Littlefoot and the others since she comes back to help them. So, I think  Cera would've eventually apologized, since the only reason she didn't in the first place was because of her pride.

Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 05:26:39 am »
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 7 2014 on  09:09 PM

Aaaawwwww, I'd have LOVED to see this kind of scene. I mean, it's pretty clear by the end, Cera wants to be friends with Littlefoot and the others since she comes back to help them. So, I think  Cera would've eventually apologized, since the only reason she didn't on the first place was because of her pride.
Me too cause as well as helping them kill Sharptooth, it would have given more of a redeeming factor.

CeraTheRed

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 611
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 02:45:05 pm »
Quote from: Dalekdino,Apr 8 2014 on  04:26 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 7 2014 on  09:09 PM

Aaaawwwww, I'd have LOVED to see this kind of scene. I mean, it's pretty clear by the end, Cera wants to be friends with Littlefoot and the others since she comes back to help them. So, I think  Cera would've eventually apologized, since the only reason she didn't on the first place was because of her pride.
Me too cause as well as helping them kill Sharptooth, it would have given more of a redeeming factor.
I think it would've added to the movie, too. By the second movie you could see they'd already pretty much made up, but it STILL would've been a nice addition.

Dalekdino

  • Member+
  • *
  • Posts: 3456
    • View Profile
Normal LBT art
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 05:04:53 pm »
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Apr 8 2014 on  06:45 PM
I think it would've added to the movie, too. By the second movie you could see they'd already pretty much made up, but it STILL would've been a nice addition. [/QUOTE]
 Yes or even at the very end of the first film when they find the great valley and have a group hug at the end. I always liked to think to myself she didn't really mean it and just said it in her anger and frustration. I mean we all say things we don't mean when we're angry I've done it myself countless times.