News:

Author Topic: Outcut land before time scenes  (Read 102369 times)

Littlefoot505

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Re: Outcut land before time scenes
« Reply #660 on: July 03, 2018, 12:25:36 am »
If you have those scenes, SHARE them  :Mo
PLEASE DO!!!!! :DD :Mo
I am taking a break from GOF until further notice for personal reasons. I am not sure if or when I will return.

Hypno

• GoF's resident Sharptooth fan
  • Member+
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
« Reply #661 on: July 03, 2018, 11:25:22 am »
I hope there's something too but it's incredibly unlikely. We all know for a fact that the scenes were never released, some of them were also not even finished. Sometimes we have clear memories of things that we think we know about but don't just because we read something. Perhaps you read up about the deleted scenes for the first time and immediately think "Oh wait, I think I remember that on my old VHS" and then two things happen:

1. The VHS has no cut scenes on it

2. It doesn't happen to work (some people are truthful of this, though it's possible that others do lie)

We've and I myself have been through this so many times, and nothing has ever come of it. I'm not saying not to check the VHS but I'm just being realistic - the scenes weren't even included in the McDonalds pre-release VHS. That was debunked years ago at the time when it was rumored to have deleted scenes in it. So I'm not too optimistic about this one but I hope the cut scenes are found somewhere, in a basement or storage where it is collecting dust. We found the script which is a huge piece of the puzzle that we never thought we would find, so those scenes have got to be out there.
Formally known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

I'm a big LBT fan and have seen all movies and TV series episodes. Waiting for a fifteenth film to be announced.
I love sharpteeth, especially the Horned Sharptooth, the Plated Sharptooth/Plates and the original Sharptooth.
I'm an admin on The Land Before Time Wiki, particularly the "Sharptooth admin" I suppose you could say.

Runner up

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 03, 2018, 12:03:12 pm »
Remember, I said it could just me remembering random things. So I could be wrong.

I don't think I was actually remembering, it's how I do.

So take me with a grain of salt, I could be wrong. And I expect to be wrong. It doesn't exist.
How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!

Sneak

• Ozband Iresh
  • Member+
  • Ozband Iresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 03, 2018, 01:12:51 pm »
Nothing stops you to check. :P

And nothing stops us to believe..

it exists somewhere... snip snip
Subgoddamn grimdarks...

-----------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601

dinosaur in the bushes: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

------------------

---------

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 03, 2018, 01:25:48 pm »
How about in the meantime, we discuss who voiced who in the English dub of Felidae? That's a mystery to be solved.

EDIT: I was being sarcastic there, but come on. That is some real mystery.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 03:00:15 pm by Sergeant Burker »
How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!