The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Embarrassed Chomper annoyed Ducky

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky:  "Okay, which one of you told Chomper that Petrie was food?"

Chomper:   :oops

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky: "No Cera! You are not going to throw him into the fire pit of Smoky Mountain! Just because he bit you... He is a baby, he is, he is, so he does not know yet what is right and what is wrong, yep, yep, yep."
Chomper: "If only she would stop defending me... it makes me feel guilty when I will eat her..."
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ducky: What do you mean your going to change his design for the next film!? There's nothing wrong with his current one and this new one you have planned look nothing like a T-rex!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky:  "Okay, bullies!  I've brought my body guard... You're going to get it now!  Yep, yep, yep!"

Baby Chomper:  *confused look*

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Ducky: Now you have done it, Cera! Because you scared-ed him, you made him pee himself like a little hatchling, yes you did!

Cera: Umm, you know he still is a hatchling, right?

Ducky: :oops