News:

Author Topic: Who knows you watch LBT? Do you watch it alone?  (Read 4103 times)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Pilgrimasaurus
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Re: Who knows you watch LBT? Do you watch it alone?
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »
I typically watch the LBT films alone. For me eaxh film has a touch of melancholy. I can remeber when I saw each installment on the LBT anthology. I remeber I use to watch as many of the filns as I could tell the wee hours in the morning. There was comfort in the adventures if the Gang of Five and oh so many memories. I still think the films can transport you to a imaginitive paradise where dinosaurs become like family members.
“If you confess Jesus Christ as Son of God, God lives in you and you live in God.” (1 John 4:15, Holy Bible)

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2019, 10:35:03 PM »
Not sure if I responded to this, but my family is aware of how much I love LBT. It was my childhood obsession. I don't watch LBT nowadays because the DVDs I have are all old and will keep lagging in the player, but everyone knows much I love it.

Anagnos

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2019, 01:55:38 PM »
My family used to know that I watched a lot of LBT back in the day, but at the present time nobody. May have something to do with the fact that I was actually the only one in the entire family to watch. I don't think any of my friends really watch this kind of stuff. I was basically the singleton. Now I watch LBT at least once a day.  :lol

crazyg

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2019, 04:11:53 PM »
Well... I have tried to be open about it but It's kinda, hard it's exactly like you said people sometimes expect too much of you I kinda got caught watching lbt once I immediately had to rationalize or else it would have been a bit embarrassed that's way nowadays I choose to watch  alone  :(petrie