News:

Author Topic: The Land Before Time Sequels Music Collection  (Read 5472 times)

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
The Land Before Time Sequels Music Collection
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2017, 03:29:20 pm »
:wow  :wow  :wow  The Land Before Time XIV: Journey of the Brave's full score is finally here!!  :wow  :wow  :wow

:birthday :celebrate

Sorry for the long wait! Give thanks to Sovereign for bringing these files to us. Now, sit back and relax with the gang as I once more take you down
 :)littlefoot ...nostalgia road... ^^spike

Hypno

• GoF's resident Sharptooth fan
  • Member+
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2017, 03:31:55 pm »
I wonder if any bits from missing tracks are in them. I don't think there are from my knowledge but it's possible :)
Formally known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

I'm a big LBT fan and have seen all movies and TV series episodes. Waiting for a fifteenth film to be announced.
I love sharpteeth, especially the Horned Sharptooth, the Plated Sharptooth/Plates and the original Sharptooth.
I'm an admin on The Land Before Time Wiki, particularly the "Sharptooth admin" I suppose you could say.

Runner up

Longneck3050

• Spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2017, 03:44:36 pm »
That would be interesting to hear the full music soundtrack.

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2017, 03:59:26 pm »
Thank you for making this, Ludichris! :wow It's cool to have have the music from every film assembled here once again  with another really good soundtrack added to your amazing project! It was really awesome that Tavera decided to share these tracks with us and I'm really grateful that you decided to keep this up to date!  :)littlefoot

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2017, 04:47:28 pm »
Yeah, and thank you too  ;)

Longneck3050

• Spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2017, 04:49:16 pm »
Quote from: Ludichris1,Oct 6 2017 on  03:47 PM
Yeah, and thank you too  ;)
Your Welcome. :lol:

OwlsCantRead

• ^ This owl wishes on the Stone of Cold Fire that his sleep schedule isn't so awful
  • Member+
  • So, question: can I read, or can I not read? Hm...
    • View Profile
Re: The Land Before Time Sequels Music Collection
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2018, 12:32:44 am »
Apologies for the weird bump, but I'd just discovered this thanks to TLD alerting me to this project on Discord.

Great project! Really nice to listen to these songs!

That said, the reason I posted here is because I used to not know about this and thus listened to the LBT sequel OST via that Youtube channel that uploaded it. As a result, I think I managed to download at least one track from that old LBT youtube channel (before it got taken down) that isn't on the collection. The Tavera version of the Main Theme and a random Sharptooth Encounter theme (sounds like an early version of LBT2's Sharptooth Encounter theme? I'm honestly not quite sure.) - actually the LBT3 one, disregard :p. They aren't of the sharpest quality (256kbps mp3 instead of 320) since I lost the original downloaded files and had already ran them through Audacity's Noise Removal, but if anyone's interested, I could upload them.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 12:55:39 am by OwlsCantRead »
A quaint creature who soars when the Night Circle is highest in the dark sky, messing up his circadian rhythm in the process. Truly, a tragic flyer.

In terms of LBT, love to write stories! :)
Current Fics: Waves Crashing Upon the Sky, Five Stages of Grief, Scrambled Eggs, and Our Safe Haven.

What is a signature? A miserable pile of secrets! Enough talk... scroll down already!

Hypno

• GoF's resident Sharptooth fan
  • Member+
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2018, 11:36:05 pm »
You did your homework on the unreleased tracks, didn't you? :p
That'd be great. I'll gladly download them if you do upload them. I've tried removing some audio of some of the unreleased themes by ripping the audio from the movies themselves a year back, but using the noise removal only saw mixed results.

OwlsCantRead

• ^ This owl wishes on the Stone of Cold Fire that his sleep schedule isn't so awful
  • Member+
  • So, question: can I read, or can I not read? Hm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2018, 09:53:49 am »
Only have the Tavera variation of the LBT Main Theme (in 256kbps mp3, alas): Dropbox Link.
For reference, it's played quite a bit in the sequels, but the moment which sticks out to me is that it plays when Pterano is ferrying Ducky back to the valley right after the volcano erupts but before his punishment scene.

It's not of the best quality as the rest of the songs in the collection (so sorry! :(), but I guess it would suffice unless the original copy of this music is found somewhere. Hope anyone looking for this piece enjoys!