The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blanking the Slate

Serris · 921 · 84458

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Good idea," We'll have one stay outside to keep watch, Marita and I will go in the back and get the meds everyone else grab a gown and go in as patients." Awe said. "I will also take care of the security tapes."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 The gowns are handed ou by hospital staff emilena ' Marita said " everyone of you will get a gown once you check in." Marie had bandaged a cut on her arm, that she had gotten from climbing down a decrepit starch, it had collapsed on her as she slid down. " Lets go everyone. the stage is set."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
“Stay safe, Axel.” Following Awe into the hospital, Emilena took the proffered hospital gown and slipped out of her clothes. She debated leaving them behind the same dumpster as Awe, but experience taught her that this team never seemed to leave a building in the same way as they’d entered. Plus there wasn’t anything particularly valuable for her to come back for, since she’d spent the last of her credits balancing the hotel room.

“I don’t think we’re checking in, Marita,” she replied as she chucked her old clothes out the window and directly into the dumpster. “We’re just sneaking in, stealing stuff, and getting out. The fewer interactions and alibis we give to people, the better.”

After donning her gown, she peered cautiously under the door into the hallway. They were deep in the recesses of the hospital, where only medical personnel and current patients would be found, and for the moment the hallway was clear. “How about you, Almaya?” She offered her hand in case he needed help climbing inside. "You disguising as a doctor, or patient, or what?”
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 04:10:25 AM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Soren carefulyl climbed onto the dumpster and slithered in through the window. Anne's stocky frame posed a bit of a challenge though. Instead, she opted to grab the window and yank it straight down, forcing it open further than it was designed to do so. Even so, it was a tight squeeze.

The scent of disinfectant and cleaner hung in the air. Luckily, this was the rear where all the laundry and other logistical parts of Darwin's Hope was located. Even so there was a message for a "Doctor Gern to the trauma department" that came out of the overhead speakers.

"We'll go as doctors," Anne said as she filched two bundles wrapped and sealed scrubs from a clean linen cart. She tossed one to Soren and hastily ripped open her own package.

Soon, she and Soren were clad in the dull green scrubs that characterized the medical personnel of the hospital.

Anne then sent a single message out to Axel using her horn: We're in.

Soren adjusted his slightly loose scrubs. He looked and noticed that his gun wasn't visible. He had to admire the Shetland mare's foresight in choosing an outfit that was large enough to hide his weapon but not so large it aroused suspicion. "Okay, now what?" he whispered as he looked at Awe and Emilena.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 04:04:13 AM by Serris »

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Emilina and I will go round the back and sneak in. I'll disable security once we're round the back the rest of you go in as patients." Awe looked to emilina. "Sound good?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Let's do this." Emilena nodded. "Lead the way."

She followed Awe through the hospital, taking cues from him since he was better trained in stealth than her. At least her bare feet let her walk as silently as she liked.

(OOC: If you ever want to take control of Emilena during their travels, f-22, you can have her silently do things that Awe commands)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(OOC: Okay)

Awe lead the way across the street and once again climbed up the side of the building once they reached the shadows again. Awe silently lead the way before seeing a camera and motioning for Emilena to stop. Emilina stopped as instructed and watched as Awe put his hand on the camera.

In the control room the camera view became static for a few moments before returning back to normal. Awe signaled Emilina to follow again and the pair continued on their way. "Now that the security system is hacked so we don't show up all we need to do is avoid any security guards."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"If I'd known we were going to cross the street, I'd have grabbed a hospital gown that cinched in the back..." Emilena muttered, creeping through the security camera's line of vision.

At one point, they heard a door open up ahead and Emilena dove into a supply closet as a guard walked through a hallway perpendicular to their own. "Owww..." she grumbled, rubbing her shin after banging it on a supply box labeled pectoral vasculators. "Oooh, what are these?" she whispered, eyes lighting up. "Are they valuable?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hmmm?' Awe looked over to what emilena asked about. "Yes. they're quite valuable. In fact they're used to restart circulation after DHCA surgery."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Well in that case, I'm sure they won't miss just one." Emilena delicately slipped one out; it looked like a thin white patch and fit snugly in her gown's breast pocket. "What about weaponry?" she asked, eyeing the medical tape and other assorted office supplies. "I bet I could fashion a spiked club out of those needles, magazines, and duct tape. Or at worst, I could quickly turn that wire into a garotte."

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Soren opened a supply closet. Seeing as he and Anne looked like hospital staff, no one paid any heed to them. He quickly browsed through the shelves. Inside were bandages and various ointments for treating burns and superficial injuries but not what they came for. Seeing as no one was present, he swiped some bandages and ointments and pocketed them.

Anne was looking through a crash cart. One of the passing nurses complemented her on the assidiousnesss of checking the supplies. Little did he know that the mare was actually looking for drugs. She found a syringe of temazadraline -- a synthetic norepinephrine analog -- that was used to treat shock...and abused for its ability as a performance enhancing drug. She pocketed it and continued digging through the supplies.

"Damn it," Soren muttered. "Where to they keep this shit?" He sighed as he tossed a sterile stitching kit back into the closet.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Possibly," Awe replied. "You could also use sleeping pills or put whoever you want in a simple sleeper hold." 

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Since they didn't have all day, Emilena settled for the garotte, creating the handles by bisecting a firm sponge. "Ready when you are," she nodded, keeping her new weapon hidden in her clenched fist.

(OOC: Demonstrated with dental floss, but Emilena would be using much-stronger multifilament surgical thread and quadruple-hitch knots)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 04:28:47 AM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marita sighed as she looked around. ' Well, its not in this room. I'm guessing they store it  with the more potent drugs' She said to Awe. " any idea where that might be? Perhaps the second floor?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Most likely," Awe replied. "We'd have to slip past the nurses station there to get to it."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 ' thats going to be tricky. We'd have to pass as staff to get through there" Marita said."OR pretend we are family going to visit a patient. lets do the latter. We can pretend that we;re lost and looking for the roomn our family member is in."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"You're the best dressed to pull that off," Emilena remarked to Marita, glancing at Awe's catsuit and her own hospital gown. "I only see one Nurse in there, just insist she show you the way and that'll clear the route for the two of us."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"True, that is one way." Awe noted. "I could also slip through the vents since I'm flexible enough to do so."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Well, one of you bloody go do it already," Emilena shivered in the drafty supply closet, "because if I walk in there, I'm choking that bitch to death!"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:17:28 AM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awe took the grate off the air vent. "Well, get going you two distract her while I go through the vents to get the meds!" Awe crawled fully into the vent disappearing from sight.