The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Seeking a Land Before Time RPer.

DinoBruce

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello to the community. I am looking for someone to RolePlay as the character Ducky.
The character I play is another Saurolophus.
The concept is, Ducky is on a journey with her fellow friends to deliver plant seeds to the other end of the Great Valley. However, Ducky gets separated from the other members of the gang.
Our story begins when my character notices her walking through a cave, past where I am, and decides to talk to her.
What the person who is playing as Ducky has to so is:
Come up with how she got separated from the other members.
Use the" take turns" method of RPing, essentially I say something and do an action. Then Ducky will, then back to me.
Just to note: The only platform I have RPed on is twitter. I haven't used forums yet.
I will establish a setting and layout of the area our characters are traversing through.
This will contain NO SEX or SEXUAL CONTENT. Hugging will be the most sensual action my character will partake in.

So, post a reply if you are interested and please ask any questions you may have. Thank you for your time,
- DinoBruce.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Just going to bump this topic in case no one else has seen it.TBH, I'm be busy trying to get my RP off the ground, but I'm sure there's someone out there that would want to play this!

Also if I talk oocly with someone before hand, I'm more likely to RP with them, especially if it's as plot based as you're making it sound.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm, could you tell a little more about your character perhaps? I can play Ducky perfectly (I'm very familiar with writing her and therefore know how she talks very well :)) but I would like to hear a little more about your idea before I'd agree to try this with you. Also, what direction is this RP going to take? I find it much easier to roleplay if I have a rough idea of what is going to happen instead of just rping without any plans for the next scenes, so to say.

I'm going to assume your character will show some love interest in Ducky?  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.