News:

Author Topic: Why did the T.V. series stop airing?  (Read 1021 times)

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Why did the T.V. series stop airing?
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2017, 04:36:54 pm »
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Jun 18 2017 on  11:17 PM
Tyrannosaurus aren't said to be able to live over a century as well...
Neither are longnecks, but Doc is still about and well. :lol: As for him looking different than the Meanest Sharptooth... Well, didn't we see him only in Littlefoot and the gang's fantasy? Not that I personally think that Red Claw had anything to do with the Lone Dinosaur legend. If anything it's proof that he only recently emerged from the Mysterious Beyond.

Hypno

• GoF's resident Sharptooth fan
  • Member+
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2017, 04:43:21 pm »
Actually some scientists think that some sauropods may have lived for 100-200 years. The sharptooth from the climax of 6 also looks the same as the Meanest Sharptooth, and so do other male sharpteeth from 1-6 so I don't think it had a different appearance than in the fantasies.
Formally known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

I'm a big LBT fan and have seen all movies and TV series episodes. Waiting for a fifteenth film to be announced.
I love sharpteeth, especially the Horned Sharptooth, the Plated Sharptooth/Plates and the original Sharptooth.
I'm an admin on The Land Before Time Wiki, particularly the "Sharptooth admin" I suppose you could say.

Runner up

Sneak

• Ozband Iresh
  • Member+
  • Ozband Iresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2017, 05:20:38 pm »
I thought I told it before to you, Coyote: Doc's and Sharptooth's appearance in imagination-dream story is result of Grandfather and Littlefoot's imaginations. At the end of movie, you can see HOW great longneck dinosaur looked in Littlefoot's imagination ;)
Doc together with Sharptooth didn't live for centuries.

And I "think" it is not coincidence that in Littlefoot's head Meanest Sharptooth surprisingly looked like that one who killed his mother and stalked him veeeeery hard.

Edit: though, since Sharptooth had teleportation ability... Who knows, maybe Doc like Rainbowfaces can move through space and time. *rollseye*
Subgoddamn grimdarks...

-----------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601

dinosaur in the bushes: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

------------------

---------

Hypno

• GoF's resident Sharptooth fan
  • Member+
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 05:51:13 pm »
It doesn't matter the appearance in Littlefoot's head, the pre-art shift (1-6) male T. rex were all dark green (except for Chomper and the imaginary ones from "The Legend of the Lone Dinosaur" song).
Formally known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

I'm a big LBT fan and have seen all movies and TV series episodes. Waiting for a fifteenth film to be announced.
I love sharpteeth, especially the Horned Sharptooth, the Plated Sharptooth/Plates and the original Sharptooth.
I'm an admin on The Land Before Time Wiki, particularly the "Sharptooth admin" I suppose you could say.

Runner up

Ducky123

• Ducky is not pleased, nope nope nope
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2017, 10:27:50 am »
Well, a little bit on-topic now...

It's really no surprise that there wasn't a second season. Some episodes were okay or even enjoyable to watch but then again...  :rolleyes:

Note to self: finally create that signature lazy bum! :P

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2017, 11:52:58 am »
The series' best contribution to the series was do introduce Ruby and Chomper into the Gang and it alone justified its existence. I would never say it was "good" but it did bring new possibilities and places into the franchise. It could have just been better with some more thought from Universal.

Longneck3050

• Spike
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2017, 03:57:19 pm »
Another video containing a few episodes of the series has been posted today on You Tube today.

Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywMoskVD8Ss