News:

Author Topic: Flathead770's Fanart  (Read 3696 times)

Ducky123

• Ducky is not pleased, nope nope nope
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Re: Flathead770's Fanart
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2019, 12:43:38 pm »
Aww I love it!!! :DD :DD :DD

Chomper is totally crashing the party - though Spike doesn't seem to mind much xD

Colouring is nice as usual and the background is really well done too! Good work mate :D

time to start voting at last ^^
Note to self: finally create that signature lazy bum! :P

LeventeII

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2019, 03:22:17 pm »
I really like this drawing. I like the idea and the realisation is done successfully. I'm really impressed by the colors! Especially the grass looks very soft, just like the clouds.  :)
What I especially like is the background. The reflection in the water is amazing! I also love the volcano.
It is clearly visible that the scene takes place in the Great Valley.

Maybe the background would have been more decorated. Notably the area between Cera and the mountains looks a bit empty. But that is not essential, much more important is the foreground, and that is really well done!

I think I like Spike the best. But I also like the other characters!  :)

Flathead770

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 18, 2019, 07:40:38 pm »
Liking the details you put into this one, nice job! Spike not having a care in the world is spot on :SmugSpike
Thanks! Yeah I was really happy when I finally got Spike drawn. Not too hard to come up with what he'd be doing in this situation for sure :p

Aww I love it!!! :DD :DD :DD

Chomper is totally crashing the party - though Spike doesn't seem to mind much xD

Colouring is nice as usual and the background is really well done too! Good work mate :D

time to start voting at last ^^
Thank you! Yeah I better get on voting now haha.

I really like this drawing. I like the idea and the realisation is done successfully. I'm really impressed by the colors! Especially the grass looks very soft, just like the clouds.  :)
What I especially like is the background. The reflection in the water is amazing! I also love the volcano.
It is clearly visible that the scene takes place in the Great Valley.

Maybe the background would have been more decorated. Notably the area between Cera and the mountains looks a bit empty. But that is not essential, much more important is the foreground, and that is really well done!

I think I like Spike the best. But I also like the other characters!  :)
Man everyone loves Spike, it's great. Normally I'm not too fond of drawing him, but it worked out really well for this one. Glad everyone like how he turned out.
Yeah it's hard deciding how much background detail to put in as it sharply increases the completion time, at least for me. I'm always so indecisive on what I should put in haha. I was going to have a pile of treestars a little behind Cera and Littlefoot that is partially blowing away due to them running away but I was taking long enough on it so I scrapped the idea.

Thanks for the feedback guys! :DD