News:

Author Topic: Testing something new  (Read 531 times)

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Testing something new
« on: May 18, 2018, 01:29:10 PM »
We are currently running some new software on the forum for reasons which we will fully announce later - but it does relate to forum backup.  As part of this process you may receive a PM containing a new password.  Merely keep this in your records (I would save it to a document), depending on what happens you may or may not need to use this in the future.  We will give further updates before anything permanent happens.

There is a reason why we are being somewhat close to the vest about this at the moment.  You will understand why when we give a formal announcement in the next few days or weeks.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Mender's Tale
Mender's Tale.

Hypno

• GoF's resident Sharptooth fan
  • Member+
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Testing something new
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 10:55:19 PM »
It appears that the time when posts were posted no longer show "Yesterday," or "Today,", just the date as well as the time down to the second (ex "May 18, 2018, 1:29:10 PM")
Formally known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

I'm a big LBT fan and have seen all movies and TV series episodes. I'm currently working on a modern analysis of the deleted scenes in The Land Before Time, as new discoveries have been made in the last few years.
I love sharpteeth, especially the Horned Sharptooth, the Plated Sharptooth/Plates and the original Sharptooth.
I'm an admin on The Land Before Time Wiki, particularly the "Sharptooth admin" I suppose you could say.

Runner up