News:

Author Topic: jassy’s Fanart  (Read 3944 times)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
Re: jassy’s Fanart
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2019, 09:33:03 PM »
How much time do you spend per day with each drawing? The level of detail with the character and background is always splendid and on point with only minor flaws here and there.
Procrastination is my #1 enemy! >:(

StardustSoldier

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2019, 09:41:12 PM »
Unfortunately I do not at the moment, although I do have a picture of Blue and Indigo in the works   :Mo and Misty is a longneck so i’m not sure she’d spend much time around two biters but I’d say she’s roughly Indigo’s age, maybe a bit older!

Oh, seems I misread your earlier post. For some reason I thought Misty was siblings with Blue and Indigo. So it's just Blue and Indigo that are related then?

jassy

• certified member of the light fury fanclub :)
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2019, 10:25:27 PM »
How much time do you spend per day with each drawing? The level of detail with the character and background is always splendid and on point with only minor flaws here and there.

On average, it roughly takes me about 5 hours from when i sketch it out to shading and coloring, if i don’t have other priorities, it takes even less time  :PAli and thank you so much!!  :DD

Unfortunately I do not at the moment, although I do have a picture of Blue and Indigo in the works   :Mo and Misty is a longneck so i’m not sure she’d spend much time around two biters but I’d say she’s roughly Indigo’s age, maybe a bit older!

Oh, seems I misread your earlier post. For some reason I thought Misty was siblings with Blue and Indigo. So it's just Blue and Indigo that are related then?

Yep! The two lovable idiots  :PCera
I love the rainbow faces from the bottom of my heart!

Mumbling

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2019, 03:06:45 AM »
Aw that Littlefoot and Chomper one is absolutely lovely! Keep up the amazing work! :D

Do you have a Deviantart account by any chance?

jassy

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2019, 02:00:00 PM »
Thank you Mumbling!!  :)littlefoot  And no, I don’t have one at the moment, but I am thinking of making one now  :thinking

jassy

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2019, 11:06:45 PM »
So I’m back at work which means I don’t have as much time for large scale paintings, but fortunately I’m still able to make time for simpler pieces, so here’s a Shorty I did as a small warmup and as practice with drawing in the LBT style  :smile

Ducky123

• Ducky is not pleased, nope nope nope
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2019, 07:00:57 AM »
Shorty! :lol

You nailed him!
Note to self: finally create that signature lazy bum! :P

OwlsCantRead

• ^ This owl wishes on the Stone of Cold Fire that his sleep cycles aren't so awful.
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2019, 09:24:47 AM »
That expression is peak Shorty, quintessentially him through most of LBT10. Lines are a little rough, but I think it actually somehow adds to the effect this time. :P
This quaint creature who soars when the Night Circle is highest in the dark sky, unfortunately messing up his circadian rhythm in the process. Truly, a tragic flyer. :P

Anagnos

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2019, 10:41:31 AM »
Well, wasn’t this a wonderful surprise? To see this as the first thing when I woke up this morning and decided to check the forum for new topics. First of all, it is great to see you do more drawings of the canon characters. I have no issues with OCs, but I find the canon characters to be much more intriguing to see on paper. Even though, I still hope we get to see more original character pictures from you at some point as they are quite great to look at. The background was a good choice for this sort of a drawing, as the colors don’t accidentally blend in together, avoiding a possible degradation. Like Owls, I think that the rough lines actually make the drawing look even better, giving Shorty that sort of a hardcore feeling that he showed throughout LBT10. If there is one small critique I can spot, it’s that Shorty’s neck is slightly too extended, therefore resulting in the quality to subside a tad, but not overly so. You did a pretty good job with drawing Shorty and like others, I believe you managed to nail him perfectly. :D

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2019, 10:07:47 PM »
Well, nothing much to say other than nice job! You are one of the most dedicated people I’ve seen when it comes to making a lot of drawings, and you surely don’t disappoint. A rather simple one this time, but running short on time, it’s still a great one. I have to agree with Owls as well that the rough lines makes the drawing look better overall. No criticism from me this time, I’m satisfied. :)
Procrastination is my #1 enemy! >:(