News:

Author Topic: Gentle Return  (Read 219 times)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Pilgrimasaurus
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Gentle Return
« on: July 16, 2018, 07:17:06 pm »
Hello everyone,

I am glad to have made the transition or migration.

For those who did not know me before, I have been a fan of LBT since I was a child, even saw the Original in theaters. Since those yonder years I have held LBT in my heart. The Gang of Five is like friends from the past, and I enjoy revisiting them every chance I can get.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post here. I look forward to discussing the various topics with you all.

Blessings,

Gentle Sharptooth
“If you confess Jesus Christ as Son of God, God lives in you and you live in God.” (1 John 4:15, Holy Bible)

Littlefoot505

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Re: Gentle Return
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:37:12 pm »
Welcome back! I’ve seen you around the forum, but I wasn’t around when you were active. It’s always nice to see old members come back! :)littlefoot :Mo :OhYou
I am taking a break from GOF until further notice for personal reasons. I am not sure if or when I will return.

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 12:48:56 am »
Welcome back to the forum!  :)littlefoot  I am glad to see that you have made the migration before the old forum transitions to TapaTalk (which might complicate things).  I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Mender's Tale.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Pilgrimasaurus
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 02:17:39 am »
Thanks for the warm welcome back. I am glad the LBT community continues to thrive. :)
“If you confess Jesus Christ as Son of God, God lives in you and you live in God.” (1 John 4:15, Holy Bible)

Sneak

• Ozband Iresh
  • Member+
  • Ozband Iresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 05:32:16 am »
Hey, Gentle! Nice to see you're here.

also, awesome av! Where is it from?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:37:13 am by Sneak »
Subgoddamn grimdarks...

-----------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601

dinosaur in the bushes: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

------------------

---------

Gentle Sharptooth

• Pilgrimasaurus
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 01:20:39 pm »
Hey, Gentle! Nice to see you're here.

also, awesome av! Where is it from?

Hey Sneak/Snik, glad to see you are here too.

My avi I found on google pics, it’s a Deviantart piece. I wanted to find a Utahraptor or Velociraptor in a desert setting and I found this gem.

Flathead770

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 06:58:51 pm »
Hey Gentle Sharptooth and welcome back to the now spiffy new forum!  :)littlefoot

Gentle Sharptooth

• Pilgrimasaurus
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 07:48:05 pm »
Hey Gentle Sharptooth and welcome back to the now spiffy new forum!  :)littlefoot

Thanks for the welcome. The forums are spiffy indeed. Petrie is a fab of mine, so I love the notifications are his frown or laugh.