News:

Poll

Do you approve of the proposal that is detailed here: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=16174.msg472755#msg472755

Yes
7 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 18, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

Author Topic: A sudden change of species 2.0?  (Read 3271 times)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Re: A sudden change of species 2.0?
« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2018, 11:53:19 PM »
Sounds good to me, Darkwolf.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• Ducky is not pleased, nope nope nope
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2018, 01:51:46 AM »
 :confused

Was gonna make my next post today (seeing as almost everybody else has already made theirs) but reading things there are two small points I need to raise because I am confused about what actually transpired :P

First, I had the impression from Sovereign's post that Petrie fell in the vicinity of Ducky and Spike somewhat but in Owl's post he's in the middle of the brawl as it seems :lol

Thus, I am unsure what situation to consider reacting to.
Note to self: finally create that signature lazy bum! :P

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2018, 07:07:57 AM »
Well, at least I imagined Petrie landing next to the rest of the Gang, probably somewhat close to Ducky. But certainly not to the middle of the fight (or into Cera's side). :p

OwlsCantRead

• ^ This owl wishes on the Stone of Cold Fire that his sleep schedule isn't so awful
  • Member+
  • So, question: can I read, or can I not read? Hm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2018, 07:46:49 AM »
Rereading, I realized i made a mistake. For some reason, I thought the "he" in "As he crashed into Cera's side" in Sovereign's post was referring to Petrie, but now that I pay closer attention, I realize it's meant to be referring to Chomper!

Oops, my bad! I'll re-edit my post. I agree that Petrie would end up around that area.
A quaint creature who soars when the Night Circle is highest in the dark sky, messing up his circadian rhythm in the process. Truly, a tragic flyer.

When it comes to LBT, I love to write stories! :)
Current Fics: Waves Crashing Upon the Sky, The Threehorn Way, Five Stages of Grief, Scrambled Eggs, and Our Safe Haven.

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2018, 07:53:18 AM »
Well, yep, now that I took a look at it, that sentence was quite ambiguous so sorry for that, Owls. :bolt

OwlsCantRead

• ^ This owl wishes on the Stone of Cold Fire that his sleep schedule isn't so awful
  • Member+
  • So, question: can I read, or can I not read? Hm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2018, 08:02:04 AM »
Nah, I don't blame you for it. It was really just unfortunate placing as pronouns are normally fine in prose, but since the next segment of the sentence focused on Petrie being thrown about, I accidentally thought he was the subject of the sentence... even though I'm at partial fault too since the idea of Petrie slamming into Cera and then immediately being in the air to hit the tree branch would be such a weird flight that it probably should have tipped me off that something was off. :p

DarkWolf91

• Member+
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2018, 10:50:58 PM »
When everyone's had a chance to react I'll go ahead and post for Cera, likely escalating the confrontation even further  :smile
I'm wondering how we want this fight to end? I was thinking maybe after fighting a little more Cera could functionally cut all ties to the group and storm off, but I'm open to other ideas!

Littlefoot505

• AKA Durango Thunderfoot
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2018, 11:03:25 PM »
I"m honestly not sure what I should post for Littlefoot. Although one thing I did have in mind is that maybe he could get knocked unconscious or have a near-death experience from Cera charging him and then maybe then he wakes up after the species change. Idk if that would work, but it was just a thought.

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely."

Ducky123

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2018, 07:19:16 PM »
Apologies for the late post, the fanfic voting held me off a little. I hope my post is alright.

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2018, 09:04:04 AM »
I'm just bumping this RP as it went dormant with the forum going dark for a week.  :p That being said, we do need to determine who is due to post next.  :thinking

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Mender's Tale
Mender's Tale.

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2018, 11:31:32 AM »
As I said on Discord, I believe it is Littlefoot or DarkWolf's turn.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2018, 06:43:43 PM »
My sister's in town and I've been a bit busy, but I'll try to get a post up sometime over the next few days!

Ducky123

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2018, 12:55:05 PM »
LF505 is with family over the holidays too so I don't think he'll get a post up. I suppose we'll push extra hard to make up for the delays after winter break is over :P

Littlefoot505

• AKA Durango Thunderfoot
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2018, 07:13:27 PM »
Yeah don't count on me to post quite yet. I'll be back at school on the 5th, so around then is when I probably will do my next post.

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2019, 12:46:24 PM »
Um... who is next?  Littlefoot505 is off the forum at the moment so does anyone know if he still wants to play his character or not?  In any case the RP has been stagnant for three weeks now and I think that we need to get things moving again.

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2019, 02:52:18 PM »
I already asked this very same thing on Discord but the fact is, things aren't moving forward if one of the two important characters has no player. Either we wait for LF505's return or we give Littlefoot to another player.

Ducky123

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2019, 07:17:30 PM »
He is still using discord though so maybe one of us should just message him about it?

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2019, 05:14:21 PM »
I've talked to LF505 about the situation.  One of us members can take Littlefoot at least temporarily though LF505 has not ruled out coming back to the RP at a later date.  So does anyone in particular want to take Littlefoot on a (potentially) temporary basis?  If no one else wants to then I could do so, but I would prefer to stick to my existing characters.

Ducky123

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2019, 07:48:38 AM »
I could play him I guess. Ducky doesn't have a big role to play after all and I like writing drama such as is happening at the moment :)

Ducky123

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2019, 09:53:10 AM »
Since LF505 is back I shall assume that I'm not taking Littlefoot after all