News:

Author Topic: jassy’s other art!  (Read 917 times)

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
Re: jassy’s other art!
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2018, 02:42:42 PM »
Yep, this drawing looks quite great. The fur is especially well done and the colors work nicely in this one too. :)

Ducky123

• Ducky is not pleased, nope nope nope
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »
Wow, that's some good stuff right there! Need to draw some HTTYD fanart at some point, I also love the series!
Note to self: finally create that signature lazy bum! :P

jassy

• certified member of the light fury fanclub :)
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2018, 08:36:59 PM »
Thank you for the kind words everyone! It’s much appreciated :DD

this is sort of a vent piece that i drew to help calm down since I’ve been feeling so overwhelmed lately and painting backgrounds helps me to relax a little. Might do another piece just like this one in the near future, it was really satisfying to do  :^^spike

I love the rainbow faces from the bottom of my heart!

My stories:

Across The Seasons
Worlds Apart
Deliver Us
Under The Stars

Stay tuned for more!

Flathead770

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2018, 11:38:48 PM »
Oh wow that looks cool! I really enjoy the silhouette as it keeps the painting simple and creates a sorta frame around it with the sunset as the focus.

I would love to see more of this style in the future!  :Mo

OwlsCantRead

• ^ This owl wishes on the Stone of Cold Fire that his sleep schedule isn't so awful
  • Member+
  • So, question: can I read, or can I not read? Hm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2018, 11:20:16 AM »
I like the muted flow of the sunset background! The soft brushes makes it look like an oil painting, and it really gives it this... countryside-like vibe.
A quaint creature who soars when the Night Circle is highest in the dark sky, messing up his circadian rhythm in the process. Truly, a tragic flyer.

When it comes to LBT, love to write stories! :)
Current Fics: Waves Crashing Upon the Sky, Five Stages of Grief, Scrambled Eggs, and Our Safe Haven.

What is a signature? A miserable pile of secrets! Enough talk... scroll down already!

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2018, 02:54:02 PM »
Indeed, the atmosphere and colors are quite neat! :) The person's silhouette is quite solidly drawn and I especially like how you've done the clouds in this picture. Yes, there are few details in this drawing but in what you were going to do, namely a scene of a peaceful evening, you did a great job! :^^spike

jassy

• certified member of the light fury fanclub :)
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2019, 02:05:58 PM »
Look at me, actually posting here again  :PAli Anyway, this piece was something I did a while back but I never actually posted it here :p hope you all like it! :DD

Sovereign

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2019, 03:07:26 PM »
Well... there aren't too many details here but the colors create a nice feeling to this picture. It's interesting that first you did some more traditional art and now you have moved into these more impressionist drawings. That's not a bad thing at all, though. :)

OwlsCantRead

• ^ This owl wishes on the Stone of Cold Fire that his sleep schedule isn't so awful
  • Member+
  • So, question: can I read, or can I not read? Hm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2019, 02:32:22 AM »
I love that purplish color scheme (love purple in general, actually)! The contrasting shades are really neat, a bright violet to somber mauve to dark indigo, and really gives the piece an otherworldly, crystalline look. :)