News:

Author Topic: Map of the Land Before Time  (Read 267 times)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
Re: Map of the Land Before Time
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 09:20:14 PM »
Quote from: UnionRags123
Ooh that reminds me that I forgot to PM LeventeII  :facepalm

Oops-Eeps. :sducky

Here’s how my friend and I found out that we’re both LBT fans:
We both play an online horse game, and we’re both in a discord server for the game. Anyways, I posted a picture in the chat of me holding a copy of the original movie because I was excited that I’d found it in a store (even though my family doesn’t have any devices that can play a DVD) and she responded saying that she also loves the LBT. So of course we started talking about LBT stuff  :lol

What a turn of events. There's many things that people don't even know they have in common with until they briefly show or mention it one day.

How many movies of LBT have you watched so far? How about the TV series?
This is where it ends.

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2019, 10:33:52 PM »
Quote from: ImpracticalDino on July 10, 2019, 09:20:14 PM
Ooh that reminds me that I forgot to PM LeventeII  :facepalm

Oops-Eeps. :sducky

Here’s how my friend and I found out that we’re both LBT fans:
We both play an online horse game, and we’re both in a discord server for the game. Anyways, I posted a picture in the chat of me holding a copy of the original movie because I was excited that I’d found it in a store (even though my family doesn’t have any devices that can play a DVD) and she responded saying that she also loves the LBT. So of course we started talking about LBT stuff  :lol

What a turn of events. There's many things that people don't even know they have in common with until they briefly show or mention it one day.

How many movies of LBT have you watched so far? How about the TV series?

I’ve seen almost all the movies at least 3 times each - the only ones I haven’t seen 3x or I’m not sure if I’ve seen them 3x are 1, 9, and 13.
But I’ve seen all of them at least  twice. And ones like 4, 6, 8, and 10 I’ve probably seen like 5x. And I’ve probably seen 6 at least 10 times - I think my parents don’t ever want to see any of it again since they had to sit through it so many times when I was younger  :lol
And for the TV series I’ve seen all the episodes at least once, with the majority of them on the “seen multiple times” list  :)
I definitely go in the category of fans who are like “I love the original movie, all the sequels, and all the TV episodes”  :lol
(The reason I haven’t seen the original more is I don’t think I have enough tissues around - in other words it’s got some really sad parts and I’d rather watch something with fewer sad parts :lol )
AAMBDDGLGLLLMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2019, 11:21:14 PM »
@UnionRags123
Oh my god. Quite the LBT fanatic, I see! :D
You've watched all the movies many times, impressive! You even like the 13th LBT movie The Wisdom of Friends? That's quite an unpopular movie among fans here.

Personally, I've watched all the movies up to the 5th one. I still need to view the rest of them.
Do you happen to own an LBT 14 Movie DVD collection? Since you watch the movies so much, I thought you may have one in your possession. In fact, I have bought that DVD collection in order to watch all the movies.

Also, here's a very fascinating thread titled Possible Locations of the Great Valley that I'll like to share with you. I don't think it'll help with your map project considering that it only discusses a theory of a real life equivalent/inspiration for the Great Valley, but the many things you'll learn about in there will shock you, I guaranteed. :)

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2019, 08:02:11 AM »
Quote from: ImpracticalDino on July 10, 2019, 11:21:14 PM@UnionRags123
Oh my god. Quite the LBT fanatic, I see! :D
You've watched all the movies many times, impressive! You even like the 13th LBT movie The Wisdom of Friends? That's quite an unpopular movie among fans here.

Personally, I've watched all the movies up to the 5th one. I still need to view the rest of them.
Do you happen to own an LBT 14 Movie DVD collection? Since you watch the movies so much, I thought you may have one in your possession. In fact, I have bought that DVD collection in order to watch all the movies.

Also, here's a very fascinating thread titled Possible Locations of the Great Valley that I'll like to share with you. I don't think it'll help with your map project considering that it only discusses a theory of a real life equivalent/inspiration for the Great Valley, but the many things you'll learn about in there will shock you, I guaranteed. :)
Yeah - I totally love the series. As for the 13th movie (I generally  refer to the movies by number because it’s shorter to write  :lol ) I like the movie, but I think  the Yellowbellies are bleh. I probably would’nt have rewatched it...but my nephews (LBT fans too!) wanted to watch it - with me  :facepalm

I wish I owned the movies, but sadly the total of LBT movies I own is less than the number of movies that Littlefoot’s mom is in  :(petrie