News:

Author Topic: Chicken Run - or how Rhett got chased out of the Valley and trampled by Yellowbe  (Read 2791 times)

Ducky123

• Never underestimate the power of cuteness
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Same, I'm a little busy but I'm trying to get a post for Chomper and maybe Rhett done when I have time though I also have to make a post in the other two roleplays.
Rhett is M'lord

(lost at Truth or Dare)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
Why do I even still login to the forum with the amount of work High School gives? Well, I can still do many quick successive short posts, but longer ones like the role play thread which require a bit more planning and time, that I definitely won't have time for unless I do it near bedtime or on the weekend/school breaks.

I don't care if I have an award, because this signature will still change whenever I feel like it! :P

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Who has next post in the role play?

I'm thinking either Ali, Chomper, or Ruby...

Or since a lot of us are busy...should the role play be put on hold?  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

StardustSoldier

• Ducky is not pleased, nope nope nope
  • Member+
    • View Profile
It's up to you guys. I'll be fine to keep playing as soon as November is here.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
I could definitely rack up a lot of posts in this role play during my two week Christmas break from school. A 5 day weekend in November for Thanksgiving is also another time when I can dedicate my time to this.

And obviously, the weekend is when I can dedicate my time as well. Other than that, a post from me is not guaranteed. Not saying that I won’t be able to role play at all, but rather that it’ll be pretty unlikely.

I don't care if I have an award, because this signature will still change whenever I feel like it! :P

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Okay, who is next?  The RP has kind of ground to a halt.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Mender's Tale
Mender's Tale.

StardustSoldier

• Member+
    • View Profile
Thanks for the reminder. I'll make my post soon. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
I’ll have a post out by this weekend. :)

StardustSoldier

• Member+
    • View Profile
If I don't get to mine by this coming Wednesday, please remind me.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
    • View Profile
@StardustSoldier: Here’s your reminder. It’s already Thursday. And you already know the reason why I haven’t made my post yet. :p

OwlsCantRead

• Finally got Petrie rank :)
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Can't wait to see Rhett get his just desserts. Masochist, I am. :D
This quaint creature soars when the Night Circle is poised at the highest point of the twilight sky, messing up his circadian rhythm in the process. Truly, a tragic flyer. :P

StardustSoldier

• Member+
    • View Profile
I'll have my posts up tomorrow for sure. If not, @rhombus has full permission to give me the banhammer. :p