News:

Poll

Which Land Before Time movie do you dislike the most?

1. The Land Before Time
0 (0%)
2. The Great Valley Adventure
0 (0%)
3. The Time of the Great Giving
0 (0%)
4. Journey Through the Mists
1 (11.1%)
5. The Mysterious Island
0 (0%)
6. The Secret of Saurus Rock
1 (11.1%)
7. The Stone of Cold Fire
0 (0%)
8. The Big Freeze
0 (0%)
9. Journey to Big Water
0 (0%)
10. The Great Longneck Migration
0 (0%)
11. Invasion of the Tinysauruses
1 (11.1%)
12. The Great Day of the Flyers
0 (0%)
13. The Wisdom of Friends
5 (55.6%)
14. Journey of the Brave
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Most Disliked LBT Movie  (Read 6300 times)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Pilgrimasaurus
  • Member+
    • View Profile
Re: Most Disliked LBT Movie
« Reply #140 on: January 17, 2019, 06:14:54 PM »
I choose The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends. IMHO, that is when the dialogue descended into infantile. The writing was already losing its polish with The Invasion of the Tinysauruses. But The Wisdom of Friends was the final fossil in the coffin. Journey of the Brave was better, still not The Great Longneck Migration or anywhere close to Journey Through The Mists (my fav).
“If you confess Jesus Christ as Son of God, God lives in you and you live in God.” (1 John 4:15, Holy Bible)

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2019, 10:38:17 PM »
Maybe this thread should be renamed "Second-Most Disliked LBT Movie" because I'm with the majority on this as well.

Anagnos

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2019, 02:52:29 AM »
It was hard to really dislike any of the movies when I was growing up but now that I'm older, I can honestly say that The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends was my least favorite of them all. Preferences change over time.

crazyg

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2019, 03:36:13 PM »
Quote from: Anagnos on March 25, 2019, 02:52:29 AMIt was hard to really dislike any of the movies when I was growing up but now that I'm older, I can honestly say that The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends was my least favorite of them all. Preferences change over time.
The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends... this movie shouldn't exit  :facepalm

Anagnos

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2019, 12:01:44 PM »
Quote from: crazyg on March 27, 2019, 03:36:13 PM
Quote from: Anagnos on March 25, 2019, 02:52:29 AMIt was hard to really dislike any of the movies when I was growing up but now that I'm older, I can honestly say that The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends was my least favorite of them all. Preferences change over time.
The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends... this movie shouldn't exit  :facepalm

Agreed.

Flathead770

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2019, 09:37:48 PM »
The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends... this movie shouldn't exit
You mean that movie shouldn't exit from our hearts as the greatest movie of all time right?  :PAli

What are your least favorite LBT movie excluding 13? (because let's be honest, that's a bit of a boring answer as it's pretty much everyones least favorite)
For me I'd say probably either 6 or 11. While I didn't mind the morals that were trying to be taught in 11 I find that the way they went about it was a bit lackluster, and a bit out of character for Littlefoot. Not a big fan of the Tinysauruses either.
For 6 I find Dinah and Danah to be quite annoying and some of the dialogue to be really ungh (That didn't feel like a tree trunk. That no look like a tree trunk. sharptooth gets up It is not a tree trunk!  :facepalm )

Mumbling

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://landbeforetime.webs.com/
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2019, 01:59:10 AM »
Since this topic has been bumped since we moved to this server, it seems like the original poll has been lost in the migration. I've set up a new poll (included LBT 14 too for good measure), so feel free to vote there :D

Sneak

• Ozband Iresh
  • Member+
  • Ozband Iresh
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2019, 04:25:59 AM »
I thought polls results also were successfully transfered to new forum. D:
RF: 92.5% PD: 1% RM: 0%
FG: 1% DL: 0% SM: 0%
AS: 0% FS: 0% FF: 0%

total: 3%

----------------------------------------------
play Mr. Stick adventure forum game!: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15974
ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412
-------------------------------------------------

Mumbling

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://landbeforetime.webs.com/
« Reply #148 on: March 29, 2019, 07:15:25 AM »
Quote from: Sneak on March 29, 2019, 04:25:59 AMI thought polls results also were successfully transfered to new forum. D:

Maybe! That would be really nice... But I don't see them anywhere in topics with polls, do you? Perhaps they are hidden away somewhere? Will investigate! Just added them here since this topic seems to be active again, at least as a temporary solution.

Ducky123

• Ducky is not pleased, nope nope nope
  • Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2019, 07:22:22 AM »
But of an unpopular opinion but it's LBT 14 for me. It's probably a lot better than 13 but they made so many unnecessary mistakes that I just can't take that one serious. Can't wait to novellize and rewrite the movie as it should be
Note to self: finally create that signature lazy bum! :P

StardustSoldier

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2019, 07:59:26 AM »
@Ducky123: I noticed on your Fanfiction.net account that you're also writing a novelization of the first movie. Are you planning to novelize any of the other films as well? :)