The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Animals does everyone like?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Because I am an animal lover myself, I just would like to know, what animals do you guys like?

If you want to know what my favorite animals are, look under my avatar and see the print there. :D

However, I will add some more animals to the list:
*Horses
*Snakes
*Spiders
*Dolphins
*Whales
*Sand pipers(they have that funny way of running)
*Hamsters
*Rabbits
*Bears
*Deer

And many other animals, except for these:
*Flat Worms
*Mosquidoes
*Cockroaches (although I admire how long they can live)
*Dogs(I don't hate them like the last three, but I am cautious around them)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lions! They're beautiful. And golden retriever puppies.. Aaaaaaww.. :wub:

Shinji-Lee

• Chomper
    • View Profile
as in mah sig, i like foxes most, but actually i like every creature, that isn't a human...except dogs...there were some bad experiences...

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
The beautiful wolf, majestic leopard, frantic rabbit, and cunning fox.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
As an animal lover, I can pretty much get along with any kind of pet be it dog, cat, gerbil, hamster, guinea pig etc. As for wild animals, again, just about anything goes from lions, tigers, snakes, birds, seals, whales, rabbits...whatever is fine by me.

I'm not much of a fan of creepy crawly things or invertibrates. They don't bother me too much but I prefer them to keep away from me. Things like spiders, bees, wasps, ants, daddy longlegs (aka Crane Flies) etc., I won't kill them if I can avoid it. I'd prefer to catch them and take them outside. If any kinda creature irritates me it's house flies, mosquitos and gnats. They do get under my skin....in some cases - LITERALLY!  :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,Sep 25 2008 on  05:28 PM
They do get under my skin....in some cases - LITERALLY!  :DD
Eww! :p

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Too much info?!  :^.^: Sorry about that Mumbling  :lol

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Dolphins are my favourite.
Aome years ago I swimed with one, it was a great expience, realy cool :^.^:

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Does it have to be real? If yes, than I love snakes and cats. I want a cat, but my dad is allergic and I can't get one until I move out, but then he won't be able to visit. Also, at my bus-stop, a cat sits on the window ledge in the house I stand in front of. I have affectionately named this cat "Kitty" because Kitty is awesome. Snakes are just plain cool.

If it doesn't have to be real, dragons. They just rule.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think we all already know what my favorite animal is.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I like all living things.  I don't like to be around some of them, but that doesn't mean I don't like them.  For instance, I don't want some bug crawling on me but so long as they keep to themselves, I like 'em. :p

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Snakes.....snakes....snakes....bats.....snakes....bats....snakes....snakes...("the only thing I have to keep me from going insane is my personal collection of singing potatoes"  :p  )
Okay, bats and snakes, hence my name on some message boards, Bat-Snake. Lately it's been more snakes
(Foxes ARE dogs  <_< . I hate it when people do that. Saying they like an animals that's related to ones they don't like.)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Birds, mostly...  I don't mind the occasional dog (I happen to be rather close to my mom's, though I guess she would be mine as well, but so much more my mom's), or cat, but I'm mostly a bird person, and even then...  ....Hmm....  I don't exactly have this HUGE interest in animals like I once did...  Frogs are kinda cool..  :p ...Now, if I could BE any animal, I'd have to say, a cross between a Frog and an Eagle, tactfully coined Frogle, though not by myself... :p I don't mind spiders and snakes, either..
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I like most Animals, however i dislike most insects. When i get to thinking about an insect, the image of one that's been squashed appears in a close-up in my mind. -shivers- I don't like seeing the insides of organisms. :x Anyway, as i said, i like most animals, and some Insects, however my favorite type of animal in particular (not the entire family, just one certain type) would have to be Siberian(or Iberian, i don't remember) Lynx. I love them, although i've never actually seen one up close. (Rather than the Tiger, my second favorite, whom i took a picture with a trained one at a zoo with it's cage door open and roaring. Ah, good memories)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
My favorite aniaml is the lobster, for no reason other than that I've never met anyone who's picked that as their favorite.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Sep 25 2008 on  05:04 PM
I like all living things.  I don't like to be around some of them, but that doesn't mean I don't like them.  For instance, I don't want some bug crawling on me but so long as they keep to themselves, I like 'em. :p
Same here.  I just love the big outdoors and being in nature :^.^:.  I have two Cocker Spaniels, a cockatiel, and a Congo African Grey parrot as pets :wub:.  Cockers are my favorite breed of dog :yes.  I also like cats, especially calicos, Himalayans, Siamese, tabbies and pure black.  I love almost all creatures great and small, and some of my favorites are:

*Wolves
*Tigers :D
*Dolphins
*Stingrays
*Seahorses
*Herons and egrets
*Leopards
*Bobcats
*Elephants
*Meerkats (Timon :D)
*American Bald Eagles
*Foxes
*Bears (especially polar)
*Rabbits
*Rats and mice
*Ravens
*Monkeys and apes

Even outdoor enthusiasts have their critter fears.  Mine are:

*Spiders
*Snakes (no offense, Ptyra)
*Most reptiles
*Leeches
*Any pissed off wildlife that's bigger than me, which is not hard considering I'm only 5'2" :lol

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I've been extremely offended by dislike of snakes since some idiots at school decided to pick on me. I havn't had any problems about it now, but last year was awful. I'd be in tears at some points because of them, so because of that I tend to have a tiny grude against dislike of snakes.