The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Halloween

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Just curious, what is everyone doing for Halloween?

I'm not doing too much. I'm volunteering at a kid's Halloween fair, just look after the kids and stuff. :p

I'm also reading some Edgar Allen Poe literature to scare the pants off me and probably watch some good horror movies. :D And TNMBC.  :)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I basically don't do anything I wouldn't do any other day on Halloween :p I don't go trick-or-treating or pass out any of the candy. But I like the day after, when we go out to the stores to stock up on the good candy after all the prices have been knocked down :lol:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Those of us in college that aren't sticks-in-the-mud go trick or treating. I'm dressing as a redshirt from Star Trek.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I dunno.. go to school, have 2 tests, go home again... Going to 'cooking with ghosts' at the scouts. I'll probably be wearing some witch costume for I don't have anything else.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
For me, 31th of october is just the same as any other boring day... (Sigh) :(
Well, Happy Halloween for everyone who's celebrating it. Have a wonderful day! :wave

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
No idea. I just hope no kids will come and trick or treat at my house, since I don't have any candy to offer. Maybe I'll bake something, just to make sure I don't get my walls painted with eggs.  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like at least some of you are going to have fun.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Nothing :p Maybe walking through the streets with some kids, that¥s all.^^

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have to deal with work, sadly. -_-

Even though they're allowing dressing up for Halloween, I'm not going to.  Yeah, nothing this year.

Maybe I'll watch/read something scary.  After all, I LOVE being scared on Halloween. :D

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Hmm, I'm not doing that much.
Just staying at home, doing things I always do.  ;)

I don't know, only Birthdays and Christmas are the only days I really "celebrate". ^^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm going to pretend it isn't halloween but some other day.  I think I went trick or treating once, no idea why I didn't to a second time, maybe the neighborhood I moved to after my first one or something.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I had to work, but I wore a black "Happy Halloween" longsleeve shirt, black cat ears and a matching tail.  Ya would not believe how many times folks pulled my tail :lol!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope you had some fun though.  I guess there is something about tails that makes some folks want to pull them.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I went to a Halloween Party at a local college with my brother, and he were in costume!  I went as a medieval knight and he went as a Power Ranger.  It was outrageous to watch all the little kids pause and stare at him with wide eyes, like he was a TV icon come to life!  I'll try to get some pictures posted of our costumes.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like you had fun.  I didn't know power rangers were still popular. You can post the pictures 1 or a few at a time, and that way you can add as much info as you want about each picture.

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
I went to the mall dressed up. I'll post a pic of what I wore. My partner went as The Joker and a friend did'nt dress up. We pretty much trecked the mall, a pet store to get my cat some food and Wal*Mart.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Bumping this topic again since Halloween is just next month. :D

What are ya guys going to do on this holiday? :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We don't really celebrate Halloween here. I'll probably be recording runescape halloween events :p

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Probably nothing. :p  I usually don't anyway.  If there's some movie on, maybe I'll watch it.  I remember one year I had an exam to take in college, finished it quickly so I could go back to the dorm to watch Psycho on Halloween. :p

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I have kind of a tradition going of making costumes, and I think this is going to be my final year.
I'm taking on Midna from Twilight Princess, to make sure my last hurrah is a bit of a challenge :smile