The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Surroundings discussion

Kit12 · 37 · 3001

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I'm going to go ahead and make this group for anything that might come up concerning my group.

*CLAIMED FAN CHARACTERS*

John Hammond

Chomper

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any info you want to put in here?  I guess the layout is wide open spaces with bars in certain areas?  Any char types that may not fit in the rp?  Just thought I'd as a few basic questions.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have thought about where are they. How do you all feel about the Park, in the first one. They never showed where if any spot they kept the Pteradactyls and such there so I just improved.

We don't have to follow movie just because were there, I just thought there with humans wandering back and forth and the possible mystery of the sharpteeth all being trapped could provide more options and we can span into the Park closing and dinos just roaming free if we want to open them up.

Options that aren't there with Site B, though if someone wants to make a case for Site B, go ahead. I'm asking opinions with that one.

Um, I'm allowing humans and dinosaurs, even pondering on my own scientist characters who I might bring in. I'll put their bios here since they're only relevant in this role play.

That's another thing for any of the scientists we want to use, I guess it would be best to put the bios here since they will be used for this role play, unless they are being pulled in from elsewhere or something.

Hmm...characters that might not fit...If it's found in your general dinosaur list from either LBT or JP It's fine and you could even make a case for rare just discovered types of dinosaurs. All I can think that would be out of place would be a dragon or something but if your wondering about it just ask.

Now, assuming everyone's ok with going with the Park...do we want to have it be that Hammon was allowed to open the park and visitors are about or pre-opening days when they're getting their dinosaur itinerary together and there would be only scientists about?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think it would be wise to have some security teams to keep rival companies from taking anything from the park and to protect the scientists.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Is this crossing over with the novel Jurassic Park or the movie adaptation of the same name by Steven Spielberg?

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The movie. While I have read the book and it was great, I remember the movie more and, I don't know, just going with the movie :)

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, also, to cut confusion with use of fc's. Since we seem to be half claimed half unclaimed. fc's that are taken by a specific player I'll keep track of on the first post and unclaimed fan characters can just be used as wanted.

No one has to claim anyone I'm just making it easier, or attempting. So far I think Chomper's the only claimed one since you brought him in and I'm assuming want to use him, brekclub85?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
That sounds like a good idea. this way no one's pressured into using an fc unless they want or need to. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Usually that is what the gm does, forgot to mention that, that they have a list of who is playing which fc.  I did Chomper first, if someone else wants to play him more I could try one of the other fc's or do only oc's, but I though I'd have fun rping as Chomper.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, had the wrong person who wanted him but had the right idea, anyway, Chomper's taken and that's it so far :)

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I'm brining in a human character only here, so here's his bio

Name: Peter McIntire
Appearance: Brown hair and blue eyes, polo shirt that sags a bit since it's a size too big for comforts sake and khakis with normal tennis shoes.
Personality: An eager young intern for his Uncle Henry who's one of the scientists, he has a problem with trying to get too close to the dinosaurs.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
here's my profile for frank anderson

He is mine

Frank Anderson

Species:Human

Hair:geryish/white

Skin:White

apperance: Normally wears a Generals uniform a Jet black flight suit or a white T-shirt and black Jeans. carries three lightsabers (1 green 2 blue) as well as a variety of other weapons (Depending on where he is) and has a grey velosouraptor tail from some experiements that he did in 1980's.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Before I make my next post I was wondering if I could RP the great Jhon Hammond??? I've always liked his character in the original JP movie.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well we would need John Hammond wouldn't we  :lol

Yeah, sure, the great John Hammond is now taken.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, for everyone else here they might think that was a spontaneous request grant, but I have role played with you elsewhere ;) enough to know you will.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I've decided to take Dennis too just because I've picked a controversy for him to be involved in this time. Mainly that there are hatchlings unhatched that aren't all female :DD

When Henry was replying in my post I realized, like I knew before, that the kids being there breaks alot of Jurassic Park rules and what if Dennis intigated those experiments for a jump start in his own park...and said hatclings and even all out adults got lost, hence why they woke up where they all are and all.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Kit...my next post is going to devel into how Longtail remembers getting to the island...or at least part of it...just tell me what you think and if I need to change it.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, I've only got general ideas that aren't set, but if I see something that I think isn't correct I'll let ya know. Should be fine though.

Basically a scientist, who's still NPC at this point, brought back our dinosaurs as they had been due to curiosity and then realized Hammond might not like that so he let them free to hide them in plain sight.

A rival group's discovered this and the pay-off plan for Dennis is smugging out one or two "specimens" to help the others get their park up and running easier.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess Frank could put Ducky into a pocket.  I got that picture in my mind in the last post I saw.  A funny picture to me.  A Ducky in a pocket.