The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which character should be the victim in a fanfic?

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I'm making a new episode for The Land Before Time (TV Series), but I need your help. I know the Main Carnivore of this episode is the Dilophosaurus, and I know Cera will be the one that gets the Dilophosaurus mad, so all we need to decide is how this episode will go, which past villian will want revenge on the characters (example Ozzy & Strut), what Natural Disaster to use (that hasn't been used yet, except for a Hailstorm or a Heatwave), and make a name for this episode,  so let's Brainstorm :idea , and Compromise?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
as much as i like Chomper, he could have peeved off the dilophosaurus and its out for revenge and it spits its venom at him and paralyzes him and the gang have to go get mr thicknose to find a cure......wait a second i should turn this into a story.. :lol  :lol
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: metadude1234,Apr 8 2009 on  05:48 PM
as much as i like Chomper, he could have peeved off the dilophosaurus and its out for revenge and it spits its venom at him and paralyzes him and the gang have to go get mr thicknose to find a cure......wait a second i should turn this into a story.. :lol  :lol
First off Chomper is not the type that would peeve off the dilophosaurus, second the stages of the Dilophosauruses venom is first Blindness, then paralysis, and finally death (I think), and third I was thinking of Littlefoot that get's the venom spitted into his eyes.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 10 2009 on  12:41 AM
Metadude was just making a suggestion.
Oh, I'm sorry Metadude, can you forgive me :( ?

P.S. not to jump to conclusion but someone has to break the tie between Petrie, Spike, and Chomper before the school year ends, OK.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
mua ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa!!! :lol

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: metadude1234,Apr 11 2009 on  02:50 AM
What's so funny? No offense, but that laughing seemed rude.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 11 2009 on  09:25 AM
Quote from: metadude1234,Apr 11 2009 on  02:50 AM
What's so funny? No offense, but that laughing seemed rude.
I agree :anger ! Is metadude1234 making fun of me :cry ?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
that was my sister Rhiannon................she is soooo annoying!!!

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: metadude1234,Apr 12 2009 on  10:07 PM
that was my sister Rhiannon................she is soooo annoying!!!
I'm sorry, but how did she know your username and password?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Perhaps he did not log out and she got on that way. It is possible to remain logged onto GOF even after exiting the site, if you don't click Log Out I mean. And anyone who gets on the computer and stumbles on the site, like if it was in favorite places or something, could get on the page while remaining logged into that account.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 12 2009 on  11:14 PM
Perhaps he did not log out and she got on that way. It is possible to remain logged onto GOF even after exiting the site, if you don't click Log Out I mean. And anyone who gets on the computer and stumbles on the site, like if it was in favorite places or something, could get on the page while remaining logged into that account.
So what do you suggest he should do?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Anytime he gets off the computer, he should make sure he logs out of  GOF, and to be on the safe side, he may want to change his password too, in case his sister figured it out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have no idea why this is even a querstion really. It makes no sense for one, and having poison spat in the eyes of anyone is extremely painful... why anyone would have that done to any of the LBt characters is making me stratch my head..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Apr 13 2009 on  01:30 AM
I have no idea why this is even a question really. It makes no sense for one, and having poison spat in the eyes of anyone is extremely painful... why anyone would have that done to any of the LBt characters is making me stratch my head..
I don't get what your saying?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I believe what he's saying is who would condemn any on of the LBT characters to a painful fate like that.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 13 2009 on  08:14 AM
I believe what he's saying is who would condemn any on of the LBT characters to a painful fate like that.
But the character get's cured at the end of the episode :( .