The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fantasy RPG

Noname · 6 · 1394

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I am announcing the opening of a new fantasy RP, open to anyone with a character or character(s) who can fit into a fantasy setting.

I will start the RP when there are at least three committed players (including myself) and we have agreed to start. I will try to wait for more if possible.

I have already posted an earlier thread on the RP, if you wish to know. Discussion of this RPG is best done there.

A few notes/rules:

1. Magic: Use of magic is open to all, as long as you state which spells you have to begin with, and don't have any spells powerful enough to bring back the dead or blow up the world. If you wish to gain new spells, let everyone know first which new spells you have gained.

2. The Environment: This particular RPG is set in a desert land populated by a race called the Dracons, which live in settlements ranging from large, slum-filled, walled cities (with a few rich areas, palaces, temples, and markets), to small rural villages along oases and a few rivers. Keep in mind that this is a rocky, Sahara-like desert; heat and dehydration are threats. Make sure to keep plenty of water available for your characters.

3. The Dracons:  Dracons are bipedal, human shaped, roughly human sized (males are between 6'2-6'8 and weigh between 185-220 lbs, females are between 5'4-5'10 and weigh between 110-150 lbs.) The Dracons have tails, claws, fangs, and good vision and smell (better than a human's, not as good as a cat's.) Dracons can breathe acid, but it takes them about 5 minutes to recharge between breathes; Dracon acid breathe is painful, but rarely fatal to a human-sized creature. Dracon culture is chaotic, relativistic, often violent, and sexist towards its own females. This is meant for flavor, not an endorsement of certain social views. Finally, Dracons have three clawed fingers on each hand, plus a clawed thumb and three clawed toes on each foot, plus a clawed spur. This helps the Dracons to fight and climb well, but prevents the use of footwear for them.

You are free to play as any race you can think of, but don't make it too powerful; playing as 100 foot tall giants or magic beings capable of blasting mountains to dust is too much for this setting. Any sort of background, race, creed, gender, etc is allowed.

3. Number of characters per person: There is no limit, but don't take on more than you think you can handle. I will be playing two characters.

4. Have fun: Try to enjoy the RP, but don't go into profanity, personally attack another player, or go too far into highly "rated" situations. Think of it like a PG-13 movie...

5. OOC: If you are going to speak out of character, say so first.

I'm open to any and all players. If you have any questions about the rules, setting, Dracons, or anything, just ask me. Some of your questions may have been answered in the other thread already.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=5533 (other thread)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
peek a boo
ok when do you wanna start the RP
My characters Jake and Rex are ready
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm...This may be quite fun... I think I'll join...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any idea on a char you may like or are thinking about?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i can't wait for this to start
Jake, Rex and Sasha are ready for the adventure!!!

Jake: who's ready
Rex: <i am>
Sasha: me too!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon