News:

Author Topic: Regarding ANY Season 2 topics.  (Read 3884 times)

rhombus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Regarding ANY Season 2 topics.
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2018, 02:12:38 am »
Quote from: Flathead770 on Jan 3 2018, 08:06:09 PM
I guess I shouldn't have been so lazy and actually finished downloading all the episodes when I had the chance. :p

It's not too much longer until Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom so we'll see what happens I guess. The whole event was pretty exciting though.
Well you can still download them from YouTube by using KeepVid.  The television episodes on there no longer seem be region locked.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Mender's Tale
Mender's Tale.

Hypno

• GoF's resident Sharptooth fan
  • Member+
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2018, 01:38:39 pm »
I guess I shouldn't have been so lazy and actually finished downloading all the episodes when I had the chance. :p

It's not too much longer until Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom so we'll see what happens I guess. The whole event was pretty exciting though.
I think you’re mistaken. The YouTube channel is still there, don’t worry :)
Formally known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

I'm a big LBT fan and have seen all movies and TV series episodes. Waiting for a fifteenth film to be announced.
I love sharpteeth, especially the Horned Sharptooth, the Plated Sharptooth/Plates and the original Sharptooth.
I'm an admin on The Land Before Time Wiki, particularly the "Sharptooth admin" I suppose you could say.

Runner up

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2018, 09:02:03 pm »

The episodes ARE still available on YouTube. There's an official(?) "Land Before Time" YouTube channel that has them; it shouldn't be that hard to find.