The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers: Disruptive Selection

Serris · 5385 · 222268

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey continued to moan still, her climax wasn't far off already, yet, she wanted to hold out for as long as she could as to not dissapoint Neku in the end.

Kiara gave off a small laugh "Oh, I think I get the picture of what you're wanting" she told him teasingly as she very lightly, gave his crotch a small squeeze, but not to hurt him of course "You want to see anything of me first?" she asked him with another bit of a smirk.

She was now having fun....something she hadn't had in a little while at least....

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
It was now getting quite late. Aydin had fallen asleep in Aimee's arms, and she in his. After a little while, the male Vulpine had regained his strength, although he was not ready to mate again, and neither was Aimee, it seemed, as she was still asleep as he put on his boxers again. Lying down next to her, he wondered what she was like now that she had been through... the experience that cost her her real arms. Aydin had been through much, but he didn't want to think about that.

He then gave her a kiss, even though she was still asleep.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku murred.
"Oh...oh, god, Hailey...this feels so good...I'm not sure I can hold on much longer..."
He moaned...

Kagetora grinned.  
"So, is that a yes, gorgeous?"
He said, reaching around to her pants.
"'Cause I want to see all of you."
He said sensually...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey continued to murr "Yeah, same here....I don't know if I can either...." she told him, her climax rising still, getting close to releasing.

Kiara gave off another laugh as she sat there, putting up a finger to tell him to wait for a second as she went ahead and took her top off.  She herself, was wearing a bra underneath as she kept that on at the moment as she grinned to Kagetora still, just teasing away a bit.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Aimee? Are you awake? We need to talk." Aydin didn't want to wake her, but they might not get another chance to speak before god-knows-what happened to them in the morning.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku moaned louder, sending pulses faster, trying to get Hailey to climax before he did...

Kagetora smiled.  
"You look so wonderful, Kiara..."
He said, a little breathless...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey too, moaned some more, she was rather close to it, only a few more seconds left for her as she looked to Neku still, looking into his eyes as it happened, she had released herself first, unable to hold out any longer.

Kiara just smiled back to Kagetora "Why thank you Kagetora" she told him as she leaned in and kissed him upon the lips again, rather deeply again and with more passion as well.

Aimee on the other hand, was still fast asleep, in a deep slumber, as she hadn't heard Aydin speak to her.  She was enjoying the sleep she had so far, she hadn't had something like this in a while actually, well, not since the last hotel anyway.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stern could hear what was going on in some of the other rooms.

"Heh. Animals. Give them a few spare hours and they go at it like there was no tomorrow." The Corporal was very careful to make sure that his thoughts were NOT broadcast on his mind chip.

Aydin whispered into Aimee's ear, and not thinking with his conscious mind, gave her a lick. That seemed to wake her...

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hans was fast asleep by this point, but Werner was lying awake, listening to the same thing that Stern was. His eyes darted for a minute to the white sheet of paper sitting on the bed side table. He groaned quietly, not looking forward to what he was going to have to do tomorrow.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Zachary and Dr. Zanasiu were fast asleep. Both of them were worn out from the adrenaline charged invasion and battle and too tired to hear what was going on the other rooms.

Zachary got the bed while Dr. Zanasiu got the couch. Alfred's bed was empty.

---------------------

Dr. Bailey was also asleep as well. He was sleeping on the floor. Hans and Werner each got one bed while Cpl. Stern had the couch.

Dr. Bailey too was too tired to hear anything.

---------------------

Neville was fast asleep on the other bed. He was too tired to notice that Shelton and Shakila were sharing a bed or the noises coming from the other rooms.

---------------------

Cobalt Squad was wide awake, except for Spc. Crota and Sgt. Masters. Not surprisingly it was the noises from the other rooms that woke them up. Luckily, Sgt. Masters and Spc. Crota did not exactly have the best hearing so they were able to sleep through the racket.

Spc. Crota and Sgt. Masters were asleep in their nests.  

Cobalt Leader was in the bathroom. PFC Reynolds and the Mongoose Cobalt soldier kept watch.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku moaned Hailey's name one more time, thrusting as deep into her as he could as he climaxed, shooting his seed into her with a long moan...

Kagetora grinned as he slipped his shirt off, kissing Kiara back passionately...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey soon, wrapped her arms around Neku as he did so and pulled him close to her by that point, murring into his ear some as she gave him a bit of a kiss on the lips by that point "That was really...amazing Neku...." she told him with a bit of a blush as well.

Kiara chuckled a little more as she continued to kiss him, unhooking her bra and tossed it aside in the process before she went to work taking off her own pants.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alfred yawned as he got up from the recliner. "Thanks for listening to me, Hawkeye," he said. "But one last question before I turn in, why is it that James and some of his friends seem to fear me?"

----------------------

PFC Reynolds sighed as he sat on the chair. He was drinking a cup of coffee brewed from the in room coffee maker. It was tolerable coffee but it helped him stay alert.

The Mongoose Cobalt soldier opened the door to the bathroom and found Cobalt leader sitting on the toilet and pumping his hands up and down in front of his crotch. She quickly closed the door, the blush on her face hidden by her fur.

There was the click of the lock engaging followed by a very upset Cobalt Leader shouting through the door.

"Knock before you open the door, damn it!" Cobalt Leader shouted through the locked door.

PFC Reynolds yawned.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku lay there, smiling at Hailey.
"Yeah...That was...amazing...you did really good...Hailey..."
He said, panting and smiling at her...

Kagetora moaned into the kiss, lightly tugging at his own pants as he did so, his tongue running along Kiara's lips...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey smiled rather happily by that point and kissed him some more "Thanks....it was actually my first time..." she giggled some as well.

"Want some help?" Kiara teased some more as she soon went to work on his pants, helping him take them off before she soon slipped out of her underpants and grinned to him some more.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"No need to answer immediately," Alfred said with a yawn. "Good night."

He then entered his own room and flopped down on his bed. He was too tired to care about the noises coming through the walls.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku murred.
"It was...mine, too.  And I'm really glad it was with you..."
He said, then kissed her deeply.
"I love you, Hailey."

Kagetora smiled as he tugged down his own underwear, revealing his excitement.
"Hehe...do you want to do the honors, my dear?"
He teased Kiara...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hailey murred back to Neku and kissed him some more "I love you too Neku" she told him rather lovingly as she wrapped her arms around him still, giving him a bit of a nuzzle as well.

Kiara was now smirking him "Very well then" she practically teased back to him as she sat down upon his excitement, but rather softly of course...just in case...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Corporal Stern decided to get some sleep, even though the others were mostly busy with "animal fun." The military man was about to get some sleep when someone contacted him on his mindchip. It was a voice he did not recognize, deep and dark.

<I see you are still with those pathetic half-breeds.>

The Corporal shot up in his bed. <Who? What? How did you contact me?! Who are you-?!>

<If you don't know, you shall soon find out. Enjoy your time, Stern; you will soon learn the price of opposing Dragonstorm.>

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled and nuzzled her back.
"After this fight is over, what do you say that we...move someplace quiet, setttle down, and maybe start a new life?"
He asked her, stroking her hair...

Kagetora let out a soft moan as he felt her sit down on his excitement, thrusting up a little into her.
"Mmm... Kiara..."
He whispered to her...