News:

Author Topic: Adventures In ToonWorld  (Read 62733 times)

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures In ToonWorld
« Reply #5320 on: January 06, 2019, 12:45:20 am »
Mukua finished drawing a sketch of Onca and set  it aside.  " we'll be donme shortly" dixie said as she moved up to Onca's shoulders " Here kitty" you can work on his legs" dixie said motioning to the far end of the sofa pon which Onca was resting From this view, Kitty could  get a full view of the prince. " after this masage , i'll show you girls the library villa and the buff villa."Cey said.
-
 scooby saw a trio of prizes approaching him carrying a basketball uniform.  " Mr Doo? Will you please follow us. You have been challenged to a game of basketball at the palace. please do try to keep up." Scooby took the uniform and began following the prizes.
 Two lionesses worked onn Kovus belly, while two more runned his back and back of his klegs. a fifth was giving him kisses and nuzzkles, purring contentedly as she did so.
- Tom shook his head, he had no idea where Garfioeld was. Nor did the tom cat care. he was focused on his skits.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: January 06, 2019, 08:37:57 pm »
Kitty couldn't deny how gorgeous the prince was. He had a buff six pack, and his fur looked so smooth to the touch. "If Imay, your majesty," she smiled to Onca, "Could I join in on the back rub?" Hearing about all the other villas the royal family owned, she was more eager to think about those than think about the games.

Bongo came over to Lulubelle. "So you, me and Lumpjaw are playing baseball with some tourists? I'm sure Lumpjaw will hit home runs every time he steps up to the plate." Lumpjaw was a sweetheart, for as much of a musclehead he could be. Bongo might have been mildly annoyed that the only reason Lumpjaw and Lulubelle were married was by accident, but at least she was married to someone she did care about.

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: January 09, 2019, 11:45:25 am »
Certainly, dear Kitty" Onca samiled at her and pointed  at a seat by him. " i have been getting cramps in my quads, if you could work on them, I'll gladly give you a tip ." He smiled. ' how dores $1000  sound?' Onca smiled at the fetching cat.

what kind of tourists? Lulubelle. ' and Secondly i wasnt aware that you had included me. I'm been very busy with organizing the princes Games schedule, along with getting villa IDs for the new prizes. " she sighred ' when's the game?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
    • View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: January 15, 2019, 06:24:30 pm »
"That sounds really lovely," Kitty smiled to Onca. Some of the local prizes giggled. While an outsider like Kitty would obviously find receiving such a large sum for such a small task to be very pleasant, by the prince's standards 1000 didn't even register as a hint of pocket change. 

"Just tell me where to start."

"Later in the evening, and its against some bears from one of the competing teams," Bongo told Lulubelle. "Cmon, Lumpjaw and I can put up a game, and this will be after your job is done." Bongo gave his friend a pat. Even if it was only an accident that she married Lumpjaw instead of him, he knew she was in good paws.