News:

Author Topic: A Tale Lost To Fate  (Read 9894 times)

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« on: August 05, 2011, 04:13:25 pm »
A while back I had hosted a fantasy roleplay known as Eymreil, it didn't get very far and certain problems led to its demise and afterwords it was nothing but a memory...until now.

I have decided to finish what I started and ressurect this RP. May I present...

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

The story takes place a year after the first RP, The dark prince Apep has taken over Eymreil, turning it into a living hell, where there could be danger at every turn and all hope seems lost.

The rules:
1.As with Eymreil, you play yourself as well any OCs that may have an impact on your story, along with random inhabitants including, Shopkeepers, Peasants and enemy grunts.

2.If one wishes to take the name of a town,character etc. from something else(such as The Elder Scrolls), you can. Just be sure to make it less obivious, such as slightly changing the name (Ex: Dar Ma = Daar Maa, Chorrol = Corraal, Ashni = Ashnii) of a town or character, although if its a certain race/species, you won't have to do this.

3. Like most RPs, be sure to write in the Third Person.

So who wants in?

Participants:
Belmont2500
Nick22
StarfallRaptor
Trulyfantasticme
Wocky
Metadude1234

OCs:
Aylwin(played by Belmont2500)
Alkimos(played by Belmont2500)
Ashnii(played by Belmont2500)
Apep(played by Belmont2500)
Crito(played by Belmont2500)
Daar Maa(played by Nick22)
Sukki(played by Wocky)
Reynard(played by Belmont2500)
Darman Skirata(played by Metadude1234)
"As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other living beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras of Samos

"Gaia, the beautiful, rose up, broad blossomed, she that is the steadfast base of all things. And fair Gaia first bore the starry cosmos, equal to herself, to cover her on all sides and to be a home forever for the blessed Gods." - Hesiod

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 08:59:42 pm »
I'm In as Darr Maaa..

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 09:33:18 pm »
Welcome back.
"As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other living beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras of Samos

"Gaia, the beautiful, rose up, broad blossomed, she that is the steadfast base of all things. And fair Gaia first bore the starry cosmos, equal to herself, to cover her on all sides and to be a home forever for the blessed Gods." - Hesiod

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 09:53:17 pm »
Hmm...Alrighty, this sounds like it may be fun!
I'm in!

Just need a character template...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 11:17:23 pm »
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Aug 5 2011 on  08:53 PM
Hmm...Alrighty, this sounds like it may be fun!
I'm in!

Just need a character template...
Ok, by the way, sorry that I cancelled the first RP before you even had a chance to post in it. Hopefully this one won't come to such a grim fate.

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 12:05:05 am »
the last one didn't work because we didn't get enough rpers to constantly participate imo..

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 12:36:06 am »
Yeah, that's why I hope to get at least four or five RPers on here before starting it.

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 11:00:41 pm »
right now we have around 3
 we need 1-2 more..

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 09:53:43 pm »
We only need 1 more Rper before we can start.

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 01:15:46 pm »
I'll go see if Kor is interested.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 10:05:21 pm »
Good deal, I'll ask if Serris is interested.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 08:12:52 pm »
*bump*

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 05:54:22 pm »
Any luck asking Serris?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 06:44:08 pm »
None.    :unsure:

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 08:24:18 pm »
I'll try and see of Kor is interested..we might just go with the 4 we have..

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 09:28:55 pm »
I don't know....last time we tried that it didn't end well.

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:10 pm »
Good point.. well all we can do is try..

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 09:33:37 pm »
Ok, the RP will start on September 25th(the same date that the original RP began). Plenty of time for other RPers to join.

Nick22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 10:00:28 pm »
Excellent. the trick will be thinking of an enterance that doesm't require everyone being in the same place..

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
    • View Profile
A Tale Lost To Fate
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 09:38:27 pm »
I think I've got an idea on how the enterance would work.

It won't involve an abandoned library or a tome(not that much anyway) it just involves the departee slowly fading away.