The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ban The Person Above You (game)

Nahla · 1808 · 115293

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
You would be cited 0044631-I00, flying without a license, the penalty is wings being clipped.

Actually according to video evidence, Little Foot, Ducky, Petrie, Cera and Spike engaged Sharptooth when he was climbing cliffs. They then trapped him and commited first degree murder.

Cruel and inhumane punishments are against the law. :bestsharptooth

Trapped him you say? Really? How exactly? :thinking

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
For a first time offense, Petrie can plea down to misdemeanor. The penalty would be 8 months of no flying and a fine of :TreeStar6,000 Treestars. 

They lured him into a trap, and dropped a giant boulder on him. The point is he was lured into a trap, and suspect Littlefoot said, “It’s time to be rid of him once and for all”  Murderious intend verified. 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They lured him into a trap, and dropped a giant boulder on him. The point is he was lured into a trap, and suspect Littlefoot said, “It’s time to be rid of him once and for all”  Murderious intend verified.

Hmm...yes they were trying to lure him for the kill, but technically Sharptooth trapped himself by jumping on top of that boulder to try and kill the Gang. Also, wouldn't you try and strike back if some person was out there to murder you all the time, regardless of intention? Like I already said, it's either him or them. Don't bring up the food argument...you know that he failed to catch the Gang many times, and exerting all of that energy for a small morsel is unrealistic. It has to be murderous intent other than food at that point. And besides...the real villains of all were the longnecks that ate the entire grove of trees, leaving the Gang hungry. Perhaps Sharptooth should target and eat them instead?
:p :bestsharptooth Lol.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sharptooth was operating on instinct. When he encountered Littlefoot and Cera, he did what any predator would do. Littlefoot then hit him in the eye with a thorn. Then he had Litflefoot’s Mama as a possible morsel, but she tail whipped him off a precipice into a abyss. Then afterwards Cera repeatedly mocked and hit him with her horn. Sharptooth awoke and sought reciprocity, but then the Gang not content with mocking and harming him, planned and executed his murder. Sharptooth acted on instinct, then after repeated abuses responded, and fonally is a bictim of murder. 

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mmm...yes instincts, of course. It’s such a shame that it’s hardwired into a predator’s mind, with the only goal in mind to get a meal. It impedes cognitive ability, causing the user to act on a whim and irrationally. Littlefoot hitting him with a thorn was a total accident...he was only trying to escape his death, got stuck in some thorn bushes, and in a desperate attempt to flee, the vines that were holding him in place slingshotted backwards and him hit in the eye. It wasn’t really smart of Sharptooth to be sticking his entire face inside all of the thorns that were protecting Littlefoot and Cera, but like you said...instincts. And as for Cera mocking and hitting with her horn...it’s just Cera. I’m pretty sure nobody would miss her, right? :p

When the Sharptooth Clan was created to avenge him, surely he would be more legendary than this, right? Yeah, he was given the special nickname “Sharptooth”, but he only acted on instinct to reign terror on the Mysterious Beyond. I thought he would possess greater intellect than this. Well, perhaps...

(Haha, this is fun actually. Why haven’t you incorporated the leaf eater/Gang side in your RP?) :p

You’re banned for not doing so. :PCera

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Your rebuttal is well formed. Littlefoot did accidentally put a thorn in Sharptooth’s eye. However, Sharptooth’s legacy is not terror, but fufilling a predator’s role. Without Carnivores overpopulation would threaten the ecosystem of the precipus Great Valley. In time there would be insufficent green food for the Gang and their families. Without us Sharpteeth, the world as Littlefoot and his pals lnow, woukd cease to exist.

This is fun. If you want you could head the Leaf Eater Side of Sharptooth Clan. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, you’re definitely correct. Nothing to refute that. In the long term, it would be a problem. I know that the Great Circle of Life plays a huge part in keeping a balance in the world. But still, Littlefoot and his Gang avoided a doomed fate with their intellectual minds and sharp wits. Because of that, their continued existence is well deserved and earned. And they’ve continued adventuring in the Mysterious Beyond and always came back alive, more experienced each time.

Nothing wrong with your argument. It’s only that I don’t take lightly to the Gang being targeted simply because they killed the legendary Sharptooth. Besides, we could always go the alternate route and maybe befriend them instead. We all know the Gang loves making new friends, no matter what species it may be, including Sharpteeth by the way. :p

Hmm...or maybe you want to take away their title as the Terror of the Mysterious Beyond. Because technically...they inherited his position once they killed him?

Oooh...interesting. :thinking :olittlefoot

Interesting offer. Tell me how it would work. :P

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Yes, you’re definitely correct. Nothing to refute that. In the long term, it would be a problem. I know that the Great Circle of Life plays a huge part in keeping a balance in the world. But still, Littlefoot and his Gang avoided a doomed fate with their intellectual minds and sharp wits. Because of that, their continued existence is well deserved and earned. And they’ve continued adventuring in the Mysterious Beyond and always came back alive, more experienced each time.

Nothing wrong with your argument. It’s only that I don’t take lightly to the Gang being targeted simply because they killed the legendary Sharptooth. Besides, we could always go the alternate route and maybe befriend them instead. We all know the Gang loves making new friends, no matter what species it may be, including Sharpteeth by the way. :p

Hmm...or maybe you want to take away their title as the Terror of the Mysterious Beyond. Because technically...they inherited his position once they killed him?

Oooh...interesting. :thinking :olittlefoot

Interesting offer. Tell me how it would work. :P

Your argument is sound, and hard to refute.

I will PM you about what we could accomplish with Sharptooth Clan. Probably ought to return this to banning again :lol

You are banned for joining me in an off tolic debate. :D 

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, please. Back on topic after this thread was entirely derailed by us. Sorry to everyone else. :p

You’re banned for playing a part in this thread’s derailment.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
You are banned for making this Carnotaur comsider Leaf Eaters may have a case.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm...was I representing the leaf eaters, or more specifically the Gang? :olittlefoot

But anyway, you’re banned for never considering the other side until now. :OhYou

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
You are banned for not hetting me fried chicken. :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You’re banned for not creating a religion revolving around Sharptooth. :bestsharptooth :OhYou

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Would that be Sharpiology or Temple of Teeth? :lol

You are banned for forgetting the muffins.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Idk, whatever you want. :OhYou

You’re banned for being awake right now.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Do you think Leaf eaters have a religion? We know they believe in luck and are superstitious in LBT VI: The Secret of Saurus Rock.

You are banned for being awake too. :p 

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Perhaps the Lone Dinosaur, maybe the Bright Circle (Sun)? :olittlefoot

Hmm...you know. Lone Dinosaur may be protector of leaf eaters, but one without much dignity. I mean...”slayer of Sharpteeth?” I can only hope he isn’t out for blood when a Sharptooth is just minding his own business and not doing anything wrong.
:thinking :olittlefoot

You’re banned for listening to Lion King music.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The Bright Circle sounds like a logical choice for the Leaf Eaters. I see the Lone *cough* Ranger, I mean Dinosaur as more of a Jason and Argonauts or Hercules. 

Doc better leave us Sharpteeth alone or he may start a war between Lomgnecks and Sharpteeth. :p

You ban me for Lion King music? You are banned for not loving the Lion King music.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
See? Even I can take the side of Sharpteeth when the situation calls for it. :bestsharptooth :Mo

You’re banned for not letting it go. :P

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Yes, your defense of Sharpteeth gives me hope.

You are banned because Kovu demands it.