The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm back!

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Heya gang. I've been away from the site for awhile, but I haven't been away from the series. Far from it-- I started a new twitter account called GreatValleyGuru where I've been talking about the series, and recently I've been doing a top song listing of the series to count down to the big 30th anniversary. I've also commissioned some really cool art for when the 18th roles around. I figure I needed to get back to this place and with all of you! My kind of people! The Land Before Time obsessed ones! Great to be back!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 Loyfe, My Man! its been forever.  you were involved in several of my rps, and we need to get you back in them, and up to speed!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Indeed I do! XD I have a lot of catching up to do.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 JUst shoot me a pm and I'll get you caught up and up to speed.  Are you out of college now?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I am indeed! I got my bachelors degree in Biology with an emphasis on environmental and organismal biology. But, I want to go into a masters program and my GPA wasn't great, so I'll probably go back to school at some point for a Marine Biology bachelors degree and then ride that all the way up to a Ph. D. But yeah, right now I'm out of school and have a job as laboratory technician for an oil analysis company.

And yeah! I'll probably shoot you a PM tomorrow, since I'm doing my countdown stuff on twitter tonight, but I can't wait to get back into the swing off things!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats Awesome man. You still use blake the Snake as your Id on Skype right? If so I'll shoot you a message tom and we can catch up! or if you use another ID these days, just message me and i;ll add your new one.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome back, and just in time for the 30th anniversary too. :P
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Loyfe! (Immediately have to think of that cutscene)

How are you? Welcome back!! :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Man, it's been too long! :DD Welcome back! :^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back!! :)littlefoot :Mo

I don't think I was around while you were active, but I'm excited that you're back!! :Mo

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's great to see you returning! :DD It seems you quit just before I rejoined GoF so I'll look forward to meeting you this time! :^^spike

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hello and welcome back Loyfe! I was inactive when you were around but it's good to see members like myself deciding on making the return!  :)littlefoot

Your degree situation is a lot like mine. I didn't have a high enough GPA to go for a masters in physics.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome back! :DD
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Hey, welcome back! I wasn’t really around when you were active, but it’s nice to see old members return :DD
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

RubberDucky

• A Mo Fan Too
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • You should not eat talking trees. Nope, nope, nope
    • View Profile
    • Odie's Ocean on Wordpress
Hello and welcome back! I also wasn't around when you were active, but it's great that you have returned! :)littlefoot :Mo :^^spike
Pinkie Pie is best pony, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy My favorite LBT sequel is LBT V. :chompysmile
My thelandbeforetime.org username is Ducky. :Mo

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back!  :DD It certainly has been quite awhile.  I hope like has been treating you well.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.