The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cera's mom

Guest · 5 · 1817

Bruton the Iguanodon

What do you think Cera's mom was---or perhaps is---like? Admiring and feminine like Tria? The girl equivalent to Topps? (They look a lot alike...a few times I mistook her for Topps)! Anyways, I'd like to see what would happen if she and Tria met!! LOL

Bruton the Iguanodon

When I create a topic I expect it to become one people will discuss and become interested in. Why is no one interested in this?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well, one interesting theory I really like is that she was with the herd that Pterano lead to their deaths.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Please be more patient. Not everyone is going to reply to every topic.

As for Cera's mom, I got nothing. There just isn't a lot of her shown in the movie, so it's hard for me to make judgments about her.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Nov 18 2011 on  04:27 PM
well, one interesting theory I really like is that she was with the herd that Pterano lead to their deaths.
Personally, I think we'd get a more interesting story if Papa Flyer (Petrie's old man) was one of Pterano's followers.   Perhaps Papa Flyer got Pterano alerted in time but he died in the process.    I had a fanfic on that.  It would put Pterano in a tiny bit of a better light the way I did it, showing that Rinkus and Sierra filled his head full of ideas and made him proud and whatnot.  Also, it would show that they were all along planning to depose of him at some point, once he'd gotten a lot of leaf eaters to make him their leader.  

In my version, Papa Flyer's last words were for Pterano to be a father to Petrie as he couldn't.  Pterano was gonna do it, but he got, er, banished.

Eventually, he was in the Great Valley (why the heck was he there, he's supposed to be banished?????)  with Rinkus and Sierra, and he heard about the Stone of Cold Fire.  In my version, his motivation would be to get power so he wouldn't lose other like last time and so he could overrule Grandpa Longneck and Topps and be a father to Petrie.  Pterano would have justified using Petrie and even kidnapping Ducky to achieve these ends.  

Anyway, Cera doesn't seem to like "No, don't marry Tria!  I don't want a new mother after Mom!  It's not right!".  But then, again, maybe Cera accepted whatever happened to her mom.

(Perhaps Cera's mom got mad at Topps (hard to blame her if she did!!!!) and left and took most of the kids with her.    :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol )