The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cera

Petrie. · 63 · 11290

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We can infer that Tria's parents may have been similar to her, though that is difficult to say with no real evidence but her.  It is logical to assume they are different in their personality.  Threehorn may be from an area where the threehorn culture was to pretty much raise your kids to be tough.  Maybe one reason Tria lost contact with threehorn, maybe her parents didn't agree and left.  Though with no real evidence one can only guess.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I thinks its just Topsey who feels the need to be tough in life.  Even though Cera is highly influenced by her farther it would be cool if they made an episode or movie scene made specially for Cera where she actually show her sensitive side. <_< Of course that will never happen but it would be awesome if they did.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be.  Though I guess we'll have to be satisfied in the small glimpses we do see of that side of cera.  & the brief view we get of a different side of her when she visits the mud pool.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 11 2009 on  11:16 PM
It would be.  Though I guess we'll have to be satisfied in the small glimpses we do see of that side of cera.  & the brief view we get of a different side of her when she visits the mud pool.
Yeah time will be right to expose it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
We see plenty of scenes about her more sensitive side actually. From the original movie on. We have her trust Littlefoot about her problems with her father in LBT 3, in LBT 4 she makes room so Ali rather than herself can lie down beside Littlefoot, in LBT 5 she tells she doesn't want to live with threehorns only because they were too bossy, in LBT 8 she shows great concern about Ducky (though she comes up with the wrong treatment), in LBT 9 she admits being jealous about Mo. There are many instances in the TV series too the amazing threehorn girl for example where it is mostly her father making her come up with the fib stories and in (I think) the spooky nighttime adventure she admits being scared about nightmares.
All these scenes go well to show she has a soft core, but I would definitely not want to have her strong and tomboyish attitude removed to have her reduced to a quiet inconspicuous little girl. The way she is Cera is one of the most memorable of all LBT characters and should not be tamed down too much.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Mar 12 2009 on  05:29 AM
but I would definitely not want to have her strong and tomboyish attitude removed to have her reduced to a quiet inconspicuous little girl.
:wow Dude...LBT will be totally Unbalanced if she wasn't the way she is now.  Lets think a little...everybody in the gang (including Chomper and Ruby) have that cheerful, happy attitude and personality.  Its Great to know that we have a character who isn't a push over and aways bold to do anything.   She just completes the gap and it gets exciting when we see her on her bad side.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You know what's really sad for this character?  21 years and people STILL can't spell her name right.

It's CERA.  Not Sara or Sarah, but CERA.  Can we please spread the word so people can get it right?  I'm sure Cera would appreciate it. :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm sorry to double post, but I found this comment on YouTube:

Cera was one tough chick

What the!?:blink:I like Cera quite a bit, but I never thought of her being a chick. :P:

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Cera was one tough chick
:lol odd hearing it that way, isn't it?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: raga,Apr 14 2009 on  07:35 PM
Cera was one tough chick
:lol odd hearing it that way, isn't it?
Cera is attractive but she not at her final stage of life if you know what I mean.  However if you put her in a extremely Sexy feminine human body...  ;) Than you can talk about HOT CHICK.

Ps:  Oh wow Triple 7 postages.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well I do think a grown up human version of Cera when it comes to looks.  I would imagine she would be pretty hot, so ya HOT CHICK

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
She does have very nice traits.  I would imagine she'd be just as good-looking as an adult :yes.  I would also imagine her children will look like her as the looks seem to be hereditary.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Whoa, steady there males. xD

I guess everyone loves a tomboy whether they would like to admit it or not. Hehe.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Apr 15 2009 on  01:19 PM
Whoa, steady there males. xD

I guess everyone loves a tomboy whether they would like to admit it or not. Hehe.
 :lol ...its a male instinct we can't help but get carry away.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey, I'm not going to be embarresed, if Cera was a human around my age, I'd date her.  Plus, I love green eyes.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Apr 16 2009 on  05:42 AM
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Apr 15 2009 on  01:19 PM
:lol ...its a male instinct we can't help but get carry away.
I won't agree with that it's a question of instincts. Personally, i just got tired of girls being extra femme, overusing makeover, wearing bright, shining dresses, uncomfortable high heeled boots... I would rather see a normal, free willed person. And that is the point in liking "tomboys".

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Coyote_A,Apr 18 2009 on  03:25 PM
I won't agree with that it's a question of instincts. Personally, i just got tired of girls being extra femme, overusing makeover, wearing bright, shining dresses, uncomfortable high heeled boots... I would rather see a normal, free willed person. And that is the point in liking "tomboys".
I agree all the way.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I gotta say, I like Cera a lot better than I did when I was younger. I liked a lot of the "bossy" characters I grew up with, but once people started stepping all over me, I had this hatred of any characters that I felt were remotely "bullies".

I was definitely more like Spike, Ducky or Petrie when I was little, with Cera's stubbornness and ability to look as though I have myself together like Little Foot.

I like the fact that while she mimics her father's speciest isms, she still remains loyal with her friend group. It's just a given after all they've been through.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Even though Cera is not my favorite character, I still cannot imagine the LBT series without her. She is not boring, her aggressive, headstrong, personality did help the gang many times to get out of troubles, and even though she gets mad more easily, than other gang members, after while, she always finally calms down, and she is not revengeful. I also think, that her behavior is influenced much by her father, who certainly is tougher, than Cera.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Cera remains one of my favorite characters. In the original film she got on my nerves, but in truth she is the definition of protagonist, a person or being that chsnges over the course of the story.

I love her in the sequels and series. Cera is a great foil to Little Foot, she is always there to say “what can go wrong.” While usually Little Foot’s optimism prevails in the end, Cera is the voice of reason, and she often is the one who can make a rock slide fall on Sharpteeth and etc due to her head butt.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith