The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

(Pretend) you're a Pteranodon in the LBT world

Jrd89 · 6 · 1843

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is just pretending: (I thought i't'd be fun)

You're a Pteranodon in the LBT world.

What'd be the first things you'd do?  What would you do?

(you already know what  i'd do)  :rolleyes:

I'd go flying around high.. looking hard for Pterano or maybe Rinkus.  

personally, I'd like to meet Pterano more.

(Heh heh! It'd be like trying to solve a "Where's Waldo?" puzzle except i'd be playing "Where's Pterano?" instead.)   :lol  :lol

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
You seem to be about as obsessed with pteranodons as I am with Nintendo :DD

anyway if I were a flyer I'd be doing tricks in the air like barrel rolls, after that I'd find the gang so I could hang out with them and go on some adventures. And maybe I'd ask Ruby how Chomper got off the island :yes .

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I suppose I would try to put the ability to fly to good purpose by trying to see as much of the world as possible offering news and stories to herds in exchange for the security of predators which a herd might be able to offer for the night. Storyteller and news-reporter so to speak ;)

Sonicdash

• Ruby
    • View Profile
1st off I would have endless (not forever of course) flying fun...

then i would just watch the gang have fun from a distance... kinnda acting like thier guardian from above or somthing like that...

then i would attempt to find other friends of the gang and fashion some kind of map to understand where is where and who is where.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If I were a Pteranodon,the first thing I would do is to search out the Great Valley, so I would be safe from carnivores. Then I'd try and find the gang.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd try to find the Great Valley and learn to fly better.  Not sure what I'd do except live there, maybe try to be friends with the gang.  May be fun to go on an adventure with them now and then.