The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Unusual MUGEN battles

Serris · 4 · 1139

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I assume you know what MUGEN is.

If not: M.U.G.E.N

This topic is for sharing bizarre MUGEN battles you have seen or created.

Homer and Barney vs. Fred Flintstone and Peter
This is my particular favorite.

I freely and shamelessly admit that I've always wanted to see an LBT MUGEN battle. And to those who say that MUGEN fighting and LBT is a bad combo, I urge to to look at other MUGEN battles (Pooh vs. Barney anyone?)

As for my wanted LBT MUGEN battles:

Pterano v. Sierra

Ozzie v. Hyp

Littlefoot v. Cera

Ozzie v. Strut

Ducky v. Sierra (size difference is present, but possibly fixable in MUGEN)

If I ever learn how to work MUGEN this may actually occur (don't count on it though... :p )

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I used to play MUGEN all the time, but i forgot how to work it. :lol  It's easy to find out though. I personally do not like LBT MUGEN battles. but that's just me.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Ahh, Mugen.  My avatar was an edited Gouki I planned to do for it - Akuma for American fans, which I am (American), but I call Capcom of America's translations into question.  Capcom of Japan never specifically stated the whole "demonic" thing surrounding Gouki's presence, which is why I refer to him as this name, since "Akuma" in Japanese literally translates to "devil."  "Gouki" translates to "Great Spirit," if I'm not mistaken.  I don't know Japanese, though...  I have had some great memories with that engine; I have a roster of characters that are mostly Street Fighter based...  I would LOVE to put the Gang in as strikers for an edited me, but, like that's really going to happen!

Man, Mugen!  Yeah!  Totally!  I've spent SEVEN years trying to tame that beast!  But, BLARGH!  I don't know the code that well!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...