The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land After Time 2

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
(The sequel to "The Land After Time" based on a roleplay I did with a friend on the Land Before Time Wiki that started on late 2019.)

Created by: Davis Doi

Music by: Michael Tavera

Cast:

Max Charles as Littletusk

Anndi McAfee as Sarah

Jeff Bennett as Petrie (Not the Pterodactyl.)

Aria Noelle Curzon as Aria

Rob Paulsen as Shield, Gweedo, and Moe

Barry Bostwick as Grandpa Longtusk

George Ball as Mr. Twohorn

Tara Strong as Ally and Dina (Not the Triceratops)

Isaac Brown as Chomper (Not the T.Rex)

Meghan Strange as Ruby (Not the Oviraptor) and Tricia (Not the Triceratops)

Nancy Cartwright as Dana

Michael York as Terato

Dorian Harewood as Mr. Thickback

Tress MacNeille as Mama Teratornis

In the morning in the Great Valley, Gweedo the bat is babysitting Tricia the baby woolly rhino while the other Prehistoric Pals are playing although it is nearly their time for their teaching lesson by Mr. Bigback the Toxodon

“It’s time for your lesson kids.” the old Toxodon says. The kids immediately rush over.

The lesson was short and after that, the kids go back to playing and Gweedo goes back to babysitting Tricia. Tricia goes to play in some tall grass, and Gweedo can’t find her.

"Where are you" the bat. says and Tricia comes to him. Meanwhile Moe the Baiji sprays a jet of water at Littletusk and laughs.

Littletusk laughs too and Moe goes back into the water and the kids resume their playing while Gweedo babysits Tricia.

But then Grandpa Longtusk looks up and sees a colossal swarm of locusts.

“Oh no! Swarming Leaf Gobblers!” he yells.

Chomper screams and Gweedo eat the locusts while Tricia chases after them, curious about the insects and into the mysterious beyond.

"SHOO!" Mr. Twohorn shouts as he chases the locusts out of the valley. “Oh dear.” Grandpa Longtusk says “They’ve eaten almost the entire valley.”

“Forget about that Longtusk! Where’s my daughter?” Twohorn screams with rage.

"She probably went into the Mysterious Beyond" Grandpa Longtusk says.

"WHAT?!" Twohorn shouts.

Meanwhile, Littletusk and his friends team up with Ally to try and find Tricia and they go into the mysterious beyond

"Tricia!" Sarah calls.

“Maybe she used to Mr Twohorns voice.” Petrie says. He then mimics Mr. Twohorn, which makes everyone except Sarah laugh.

Later they found Tricia. "I think it's time we go" Littletusk says. However a roar and two howls are audible.

"That sounded like Howler's howl" Ruby says. Chomper runs to see who roared. However he runs back and shouts "RED CLAW!"

Everyone makes a run for it. However, Thud nearly catches Gweedo's wing. Gweedo flies out of the way and Thud runs straight into a tree.

The gang of 9 run into a cave where the carnivores can't get in. "We should be safe by now" Ally says,

"I agree with you. Yep yep yep" Aria says.

However there is a hole in the wall as a window so they can see if they have left.

Howler puts his head through the hole and snaps at the kids. Sarah just sticks her tongue out at Howler and he leaves. Thud and Red Claw follow him.

"We should be safe for good" Littletusk says. "You're safe Tricia" Sarah says.

“But we still in the Mysterious Beyond, we still lost and we might get eaten!” Petrie shrieks.

Then Petrie looks out of the hole and finds out that it is dusk and says "Me think it almost time to go to sleep"

The gang of 9 and Tricia then go to sleep.

Meanwhile an orange brown vulture lands on top of the roof and preens and his name is Terato.

In the morning it is time for the kid's breakfast. "There are those really good groundstars if you want" Terato says. "And who is this Cave Flyer and baby Twohorn with you"

“Gweedo and Tricia.” Petrie says. “They’re my friends, Uncle Terato.”

Uncle Terato leaves so the kids can have their breakfast. Littletusk and Ally eat the groundstars with by wrapping their trunks around the groundstars and putting it in their mouths while Shield eats 20 in one bite while Tricia plays with her food.

"Don't play with your food Tricia" Sarah says.

“Let her play, she’s had a rough day.” Littletusk says.

"Sorry" Sarah says. Then Gweedo came back, rubbing his now rounded belly which was around three times bigger "Those were the BEST crawlers I've ever had" the bat says.

“Careful Gweedo, you won’t be able to fly if you get fat.” Ruby says.

"Those crawlers were just quite good" he says. However he is still able to fly despite his bigger belly and Petrie rubs Gweedo's belly.

Then Uncle Terato flies back into the cave. “Children, I’m afraid I cannot get you back to the Great Valley.” (Being the jerk Pterano was in the Land Before Time 7.)

“What?” Petrie says.

“It’s a long story...but I don’t want to go back there. You will have to live with me.” Terato says.

“But me need to go back Uncle Terato!” Petrie yells.

Littletusk spat out his treestars in shock and says "Come on. Mr Twohorn is going to get FURIOUS if we don't go back there".

"Alright You can go back back now" Terato says. "But please remember to come back here every 3 months".

"Hooray" Petrie says, "We can go back now". The children go back to the great Valley.

The children however, notice that the Great Valley is still in ruins from the locust attack.

But the children do not care.

"How was your ridiculous adventure to the Mysterious beyond" Twohorn says.

"Well we were attacked by Sharpteeth, ran into a cave, met Uncle Terato, and Gweedo got fat" Littletusk says.

"WHAT?!" shouts Mr. Twohorn.

"But he say we must go back every 3 months" Petrie says. Mr. Twohorn stares at them with a confused look and says "Oh ok"

Petrie’s mother flies over. “Children, Uncle Terato did a very bad thing once.”

“What did he do?” Petrie asks.

"He helped kidnap Aria" Petrie's mother says.

"But he won't do that again" Petrie yells "Also he helped save her".

"That was just for your information" his mother says.

"Also what he did was give us breakfast" Littletusk says.

1 week later all the plants in the Great Valley have grown back.

“Hooray, we can eat again! Yup Yup Yup!” Aria says. The kids start eating. Gweedo is also back to his normal size.

Gweedo looks at his belly to see if it is still 3 times its size or normal.

"I literally don't have a good memory so I have to check everyday" Gweedo says.

“Your belly is normal sized. Now stop checking every three seconds!” Sarah says. “It’s bad enough that Dinah and Dana are coming over today.”

"Shiny peep into my eyes" Dinah says as she and Danah run into Sarah. "Get off me" Sarah says.

Tricia tries to help Sarah but Dinah or Danah won't get off.

Tricia then pushes Dinah off. “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Dinah cries and runs off. Danah follows her.

“We’ve got to stop them,” Littletusk says as he follows the children into a huge herd of Longtusks (Woolly Mammoths).

"You're not going to kill them right" Sarah says. (Considering Dina and Dana here are based on some of the most hated characters in The Land Before Time ever.)

“No! I’m going to stop them running away!” Littletusk replies.

"Sorry I guess I misunderstood what you said" Sarah says. "Dinah and Dana" Littletusk calls.

The twins come back "Dinah sorry that beat up Sarah and Tricia had to be there" Dinah says.

"I forgive you" Sarah says. Tricia nods.

The gang start playing again, and then Littletusk starts talking about a Mastodon called the Lone Longtusk.

Littletusk then starts to sing: His tusks are long and his shoulders are broad and lean

Sarah: He wanders strong and silent across the valley floor and everybody calls him

Aria: The Lone Longtusk

Together: Longtusk!

Petrie: His trunk be fast as lightnin'

Aria: His heart is brave and pure

Sarah: You don't wanna mess with him for sure

Chomper: The Lone Longtusk

Together: Longtusk

“I wonder if he is still alive.” Littletusk says. “We should go find him, yup yup yup.” Aria replies.

The kids go into the Mysterious Beyond and later find the Lone Longtusk still living a perfect life.

"There's Doc" Littletusk says.

“Hey, kid.” Doc says.

"What are ya doin" he says, "We we're trying to find you" Littletusk says. After a while of spending time with Doc, the kids go back to the great valley.

But before they can make it, they are attacked by a pack of Hyaenodon. Doc hears the roaring and heads towards the kids.

Doc flings one of them with his trunk. Two more pounce, but are crushed by the one Doc threw, leaving only the pack leader.

Doc throws the pack leader into a stone pillar, causing it to break apart and crushing the Hyaenodons to death offscreen.

“Thank you for saving us Doc.” The kids say. “No trouble at all kids.” the old Mastodon says as he lumbers off. The kids then head back to the Great Valley. It was dusk and the kids are tired.

“Night guys. That was the best adventure ever.” Littletusk says as he, his friends, and every animal in the valley go to sleep.

THE END
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 02:48:24 PM by Mr. Clubtail »

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile
for five minutes...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 07:23:46 PM by Mr. Clubtail »

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
    • View Profile