The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

The FIRST episode you saw

(1/10) > >>

Sky:
Yeah, which episode is the first one you saw?
And what was your first thoughts about the TV Series?

The first ep I saw was "Days of Rising Waters".
I was a bit nervous as I didn't watched LBT in english. o_O

It was very good. And my first thought of the series was that it would be quite entertaining.  :^.^:

landbeforetimelover:
My first impression of the tv series was NOT a good one.  It was "the stranger from the mysterious above" one.  I thought it was lame and I still do.  I never got to liking the episode.  When I saw it, I said aloud to myself "my god, what have they done to LBT?!  They've turned it into some sort of cheap ripoff!"  I was severely depressed, but I had the canyon of shiny stones episode to watch and I wanted to see how bad they had dameged LBT so I watched it.  I was pleasantly surprised and I liked it very much (excluding the song "oops eeps" of course!)

I watched the rest of them and there hasn't been even one of them that I've disliked so far.  I hope they don't have another episode like "the stranger from the mysterious above" though.  That'd suck :(

Malte279:
The first I saw was "The star day celebration" altogether it was better than I had expected the TV-series to be. The same goes for the five other episodes I have seen so far. Still I'm not in a hurry to watch the others. From what I couldn't help picking up (I try to avoid reading spoilers) they messed up the long looked for return of Ali. I am very hesitant to watch the episodes fearing that, just like LBT 10, they might do more damage than good.

TheNumberOneShmuck:
The Cave of Many Voices. First impression, since it was a lot earlier than I usually get up, was something along the lines of "Oog. Like show, watch lots. Sleep now…"

Manny Cav:
I watched "The Cave of Many Voices" the day it premiered in the U.S.

And my first impression was "IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!" :lol I was a happy dude.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version