The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Fact about the composers of the show no one seems to notice

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
The composer of the theme song, Terry Tompkins, wrote theme music for a bunch of other shows including Curious George (the last movies based on it had songs that were written by Michelle Brourman).

If that wasn't enough, Cory Lerios, the composer of the show, is better known for his band called Pablo Cruise and wrote the Baywatch theme.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
To be fair, I think people would notice facts about show composers, writers, etc, if we actually went out of our way to go and search the names we see online. I don't normally do that. But nice fun facts there! :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
To be fair, I never actually searched for any information about show creators beyond original movie.  :rhett_smile